Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lipstick Alley: "Under What Circumstance Would You Date A Short Man?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/under-what-circumstance-would-you-date-a-short-man.1855916/

the OP
Besides him being wealthy, what other circumstances would have to be there for you to date one?

I’ll be real, if you’re short you better not be short everywhere or it just won’t work.

ETA : 5’8 and under is what I mean

responses:
(dack means dick btw)
Under NO circumstance

I'm 5'9 so a short man would never be an option

I don't care if he's a prince from Zamunda...

I don't care if his dack made of gold

A little man is such a turn off for me, yet them hobbits stay approaching me like they 6'4 or something....ugh
Wow, you literally eliminate the only circumstance and expect a discussion.

tenor.gif
Never. I don't even look at short men.
Besides him being wealthy...

-Has to be fine af
-Has to be ok with me wearing stilettos
-Can cook
-Good dack
FACE ^^^
I would never lmao. I don't gaf if he's facially attractive, nice, kind, or w/e. I can find that in a taller dude.
I could never. I don't even like men who are 5ft10. I need at least 6ft.
I dated a short dude once as an adult and never again. But if I HAD to... his lil ass better worship the ground I walk on, offer me the world on a string, be packing a magic stick, and be ready to run me a good portion of his check
arrogant.png
Never. Short men look asexual to me.

I can't. Not even if he's rich.

Nothing feels better than a tall, strong big ass man wrapping his arms around you. And you can lay your head on his chest and sniff his neck.... THE BEST!!!

Also a lot of people don't know this but the short gene is dominant over the tall gene and I am NOT about to waste all this height I was blessed with and have some midget babies.

this is all in the first page, there are 3 pages of this. and there are ALOT if [TeeHee] tpe, meme-gender responses

black bitches is cruel dawg

They wouldn't date a manlet unless he has a godly face.

that's all.

Black women are blackpilled as fuck. It's because everyone knows the blackpill but only black people are low inhib enough to admit it.

It's over for niglets.
yxanEB.gif

Where's cucktears when you need them?

Someone should make a “Under what circumstances would you date a non-virgin woman?” Thread.

Sweetie my husband is 5’3 and he’s the sweetest kindest men you will ever meet tehehehe

The funny shit is women are the gatekeepers to sex but men could easily be too if they adopted foids standards. so men are partly to blame for spreading short genes around by fucking midget foids cause they got a pedo fetish. the double standard is real and short women should hate themselves as much as manlets for ruining the sexual market.

these hoes would never say this to a short dude's face because they know they'd get smacked. as a manlet, my rage cannot be contained.

Black women are blackpilled as fuck. It's because everyone knows the blackpill but only black people are low inhib enough to admit it.
It’s culture, can’t exactly pinpoint why this is the case but it’s definitely something that’s pre-civil rights
I don’t see this blackpilled attitude in mainland Africans, we are just as bluepilled as other ethnics
HAHAHAHAHA well i can cope, till the moment before got laid , after that ill be dead by my tiny dick 1 inch
Feel for you, I’m also a dicklet but I don’t have micro
Micro=truecel

It’s culture, can’t exactly pinpoint why this is the case but it’s definitely something that’s pre-civil rights
I don’t see this blackpilled attitude in mainland Africans, we are just as bluepilled as other ethnics

Feel for you, I’m also a dicklet but I don’t have micro
Micro=truecel
thats right my boyo i can get a foid to my room but at that moment will be over for me

Don’t worry a lot more people on the Western Hemisphere will be coming. And guess what they’ll probably be of color.

Anyone who doubts women's incredible standards even a second should take a look at this site tbh, the blackpills there will crush you

Wow. I’m usually not phased by these types of posts anymore but this put a knot in my chest.
Now see I wouldn't mind a short(er) guy (5'7" is the shortest I'll go) being I'm 5'2", but ugh short n*kkas always got small hands tho. That turns me off!
Oh my fucking god.

Last edited:
Wow. I’m usually not phased by these types of posts anymore but this put a knot in my chest.

Oh my fucking god.
Now its hands. Foids are out of control. The majority of that sites users are middle age obese black woman