Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Linus blackpills the masses

Over for schizoidcels

timestamp boyo

based
Over for schizoidcels

I watched the "Down the rabbit hole" about temple os. One of the interesting points was, in a clip, Terry was talking shit about atheists, and mentioned that he was one previously.

I found it really interesting that as he literally lost more parts of his brain, he became more and more religious. Which ended up turning losethOS, into templeOS.

this is blasphemy tbh

this is blasphemy tbh
Remus

THIS.
Hate that cuck Linus. He is pathetic.
Exploiting Terry, especially after his tragic death, for personal gain because he is in constant Need of new Content for his shitshow, IS PATHETIC TFU

Terry was legit one of the most interesting and down to earth People. He didn't give a shit, he had principles and was high IQ as fuck.

This is just disgusting.

Btw, you often see this with normalfaggots. They don't "get" that memes are not "hurr durr randumb" shit that exists to be funny. These Things crystalize naturally out of communties, they are important to People, they are symbolic representations of a subcultural Ethos that exists in niche online communties.
Normalfaggots have no way of connecting to that.

To People like us, Terry was a legend.
To them, he is a joke.

That Linus guy has had his balls perma-encapsulated in a cement mixer

View attachment 289873

THIS.
Hate that cuck Linus. He is pathetic.
Exploiting Terry, especially after his tragic death, for personal gain because he is in constant Need of new Content for his shitshow, IS PATHETIC TFU

Terry was legit one of the most interesting and down to earth People. He didn't give a shit, he had principles and was high IQ as fuck.

This is just disgusting.

Btw, you often see this with normalfaggots. They don't "get" that memes are not "hurr durr randumb" shit that exists to be funny. These Things crystalize naturally out of communties, they are important to People, they are symbolic representations of a subcultural Ethos that exists in niche online communties.
Normalfaggots have no way of connecting to that.

To People like us, Terry was a legend.
To them, he is a joke.
the meme part hit me.I am getting old.i need to get the fuck out of society