Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Linkin Park Meteora 20th anniversary

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Do you like Linkin Park? It was my favorite band as a teenager and it brings a lot of nostalgia.
Some of the demos released on this anniversary edition are better than the real songs.
My favorite is Faint demo. I never liked Chester's voice so much, but I really like Mike rapping over the heavy nu metal guitars.

View: https://youtu.be/1uNs7FmGEpE

I tried so hard and got so far, but In The End, I did not even listeeeeeen

I like "Numb" and "In the end" i would probably enjoy their albums but i have not listened to them, i prefer the 1970s-1990s when it comes to rock music.

I tried so hard and got so far, but In The End, I did not even listeeeeeen
i put my trust in you, put that far as i can go, for all this there is only one thing you should knoooow...

I like it, but not that much anymore. My favorite Linkin Park songs where the ones featuring more rap. Like Faint, a place for my head and Figure 09, I never liked Numb or Crawling so much

I like "Numb" and "In the end" i would probably enjoy their albums but i have not listened to them, i prefer the 1970s-1990s when it comes to rock music.
I never liked those 2 tbh, I liked the heavier ones.

Never liked it. :feelsjuice:

I like it, but not that much anymore. My favorite Linkin Park songs where the ones featuring more rap. Like Faint, a place for my head and Figure 09, I never liked Numb or Crawling so much
papercut :feelsmusic:

I didnt like that album
It was peak fiction, especially Leave Out All The Rest.

But I agree that Meteora was THE Linkin Park album.

The instrumental songs are great too

I got into them since I was a teen as well since around 2003/04. Hybrid Theory(remix album was great too) and Meteora were their best albums imo

I got into them since I was a teen as well since around 2003/04. Hybrid Theory(remix album was great too) and Meteora were their best albums imo
Yes, their first albums were definitely the best. I always prefered Meteora

I don't care what it is, I like it anyway
That's the right attitude

Their first two albums (+Hybrid Theory EP and Reanimation) had a huge influence on me in the early 2000s.

I first heard about them, when Michael bay played their songs in the transformers movies. Good times