Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Link to the Official Discord

Incels

Incels

-
★★★★★
PM The Enforcer, or another mod. Reply times may vary if mods are busy rotting with life shit. But PM for server.

Last edited by a moderator:
Discord is for fags and trannies

official_discord™

Discord is full of trainers

Not worth it I've lurked some and they're filled with fakecel fags and banned users

Not worth it I've lurked some and they're filled with fakecel fags and banned users
Discord taught me every incel here is normie tier looks or above average.

I really hope many fakecels in this forum get cancer

I really hope many fakecels in this forum get cancer
if you think normie tier = fakecel you're just as bluepilled as inceltears

I can finally comment on this. joined discord never met anyone there.

The official discord sucks they banned me just now for posting busty furry girls

LeggyLamb

You're a fakecel if you wouldn't fuck that sheep

no, it happened right after I posted big tiddy Sabrina holding the guns
yeah, but that cub stuff made it impossible for me to defend since it goes against the TOS.

@Komesarj89 i just joined the server

yeah, but that cub stuff made it impossible for me to defend since it goes against the TOS.

it happened right after posting big tiddy sabrina

Guns

so it was more about insolence than the goat-tan stuff which was censored by battletoads and for humor

is the discord monitored by the OFFICERS , i would like to know .

This is very true. There are even people in there, who admit to getting 50+ likes/matches on dating apps regularly. :feelsseriously:

This is very true. There are even people in there, who admit to getting 50+ likes/matches on dating apps regularly. :feelsseriously:
True. For a while the discord felt like it was a place for people to brag about their dating app success

Literally just joined and lurked a bit and it's full of foid worship and fakecels bragging about their tinder matches and e-girls sending them nudes.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is so brutal it feels like everyone gets tinder matches and egirls but me:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Call me sinical — but if I were interested in d*scordshit, I would be on d*scord.

I'm here to kick back with incels, not a chat full of pathetic groomers. Groomcord cliques are pathetic, whether on reddit or incels. Our jannies doing it "ironically" doesn't make it any less annoying or pathetic. ngl
Also I hate d*scord drama the most. It's impossible to follow or check back on the users weeks later to see their latest sperg outs.

Call me sinical — but if I were interested in d*scordshit, I would be on d*scord.

I'm here to kick back with incels, not a chat full of pathetic groomers. Groomcord cliques are pathetic, whether on reddit or incels. Our jannies doing it "ironically" doesn't make it any less annoying or pathetic. ngl
Also I hate d*scord drama the most. It's impossible to follow or check back on the users weeks later to see their latest sperg outs.
ok sinical

I just joined.

Last edited:
Over for greycels like myself

Reminder: need 400 posts here to enter. This quite the effective filtering system.