Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Link to incel discord server

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Check dms on discord

Why tf is there a cock rate?

Nuke the server

@Immolator you have discord nitro?

I remember this server from a while back while scrolling disboard under some 4chan tags. Never joined because I didn't wanna disprove the same bluepill bullshit over and over again.

I joined but it appears there are foids there. Whenever I see foids on discord I bully them and I get banned

I just looked back to the discord again,

It got worse jfc

Jesus Christ it’s aids

I joined but it appears there are foids there. Whenever I see foids on discord I bully them and I get banned
I'm the owner. I won't ban you.

the server is completely bluepilled

Joined the server, tried to greet, felt genuinely happy to share with others like me. Got called a glowie, got glowie role, they all were extremely mad, for some reason. Don't join, seriously. They are braindead. Server is a faggot swarm, quite literally. Had a much better time at the FA Discord, it's full of incels as well, obviously, but you can talk normally there.

Last edited:
Joined the server, tried to greet, felt genuinely happy to share with others like me. Got called a glowie, got glowie role, they all were extremely mad, for some reason. Don't join, seriously. They are braindead. Server is a faggot swarm, quite literally. Had a much better time at the FA Discord, it's full of incels as well, obviously, but you can talk normally there.
You can join again, they were just joking around and I meant to greet you after I finished saying something to someone else.