Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Link between male sexlessness and terrorism - An African way of solution

Saigon Depression

Saigon Depression

insane
★★★★★
I posted the following link in post #10 of another thread slightly related to this, but @BlkPillPres suggested that I should make a seperate thread only for this one.

It's an 8-year old article, so it's not exactly breaking news, but I think it's ageless and will be relevant 5.000 years from now too.
Of course, there are lots of violent criminals who are sex havers, but still, many people around the world have noticed an undeniable correlation between high levels of male sexlessness and rampant violence, crime and terrorism.
However, only a few communities ever used this knowledge to try to actively eliminate violence in their societies by rapidly increasing the number of sex-having males.

Society needs to come to terms with the fact that "civility" is an illusion, men are civil because they believe that they will one day have access to sex and relationships, take away that belief and men stop being civil

Oh @kampman guess what, a mass shooting recently happened in one of the most anti-gun countries ever England (United Kingdom)

This is why banning guns is pointless because it only keeps people who don't have "bad intentions" from getting guns, but a man who is planning to do a mass shooting has no problem dealing with the criminal element to get his hands on a gun, its pointless really, laws don't stop criminals from having guns, having drugs, etc, they'll still have it

Also there's nothing stopping a man who is dedicated enough from buying the tools required to make a gun and buying the knowledge required to craft it. Its possible for a man to manufacture a gun in his back yard if he had the time and resources (which incels have a lot of)

Incel males have a lot of expendable resources and free time as they don't have a woman or a social life

Men with wife and kids have more to lose and they feel responsible for their family.

Men with wife and kids have more to lose and they feel responsible for their family.
Chad's cumslut and chad's kid, as he was working all day while she was banging chad.

Oh @kampman guess what, a mass shooting recently happened in one of the most anti-gun countries ever England (United Kingdom)

This is why banning guns is pointless because it only keeps people who don't have "bad intentions" from getting guns, but a man who is planning to do a mass shooting has no problem dealing with the criminal element to get his hands on a gun, its pointless really, laws don't stop criminals from having guns, having drugs, etc, they'll still have it

I absolutely agree with that.
I also live in a country with very strict gun control laws, yet criminals have no problem acquiring them. The only people totally unable to defend themselves are law-abiding normies, isn't that funny?

The only people totally unable to defend themselves are law-abiding normies, isn't that funny?
That's the part that will never make sense to me, you aren't keeping your citizens safe when they are the only ones that can't have guns :feelskek:

If I'm a pro burglar and I break into a house in Texas I know I'm very likely fucked if I'm not quick and careful

If I'm a pro burglar and I break into a house in the UK I'm not even worried, everybody in that house is my bitch now because I have the gun

That's the part that will never make sense to me, you aren't keeping your citizens safe when they are the only ones that can't have guns :feelskek:

If I'm a pro burglar and I break into a house in Texas I know I'm very likely fucked if I'm not quick and careful

If I'm a pro burglar and I break into a house in the UK I'm not even worried, everybody in that house is my bitch now because I have the gun
Normies are beyond retarded, we need some kind of civil war across the whole globe to show normans that how retarded they are.

Normies are beyond retarded, we need some kind of civil war across the whole globe to show normans that how retarded they are.
Normies aren't very good when solutions for problems are unintuitive. Or maybe they know and don't care because feels > reals.
Decriminalizing drug use and getting addicts therapy lowers crime and reduces drug abuse. Solution? War on drugs.
Black markets survive because illegal goods are worth more. Solution? Crack down harder.
Letting everyone have firearms with as little red tape as possible disincentives criminal activity? Ban guns.
Most "rape" is a man and women being drunk and the women regretting sex? Don't teach women not to drink around strangers, teach "rapists" not to "rape"!
Young males with no wife and children have nothing to lose and are prone to joining extremist groups? Add incels to watchlists.
Young men and women aren't having children? Tell the men to man up, disparage full-time motherhood, encourage career women.

Wow who would've thought that giving men/incels some young fertile women would solve the problem! I'm so shocked!

Normies aren't very good when solutions for problems are unintuitive. Or maybe they know and don't care because feels > reals.
Decriminalizing drug use and getting addicts therapy lowers crime and reduces drug abuse. Solution? War on drugs.
Black markets survive because illegal goods are worth more. Solution? Crack down harder.
Letting everyone have firearms with as little red tape as possible disincentives criminal activity? Ban guns.
Most "rape" is a man and women being drunk and the women regretting sex? Don't teach women not to drink around strangers, teach "rapists" not to "rape"!
Young males with no wife and children have nothing to lose and are prone to joining extremist groups? Add incels to watchlists.
Young men and women aren't having children? Tell the men to man up, disparage full-time motherhood, encourage career women.
Based and high-IQ :feelsLSD: :blackpill:
iu

This is a thread tier post (with a bit of formatting of course :feelsEhh:)

high iq