Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Limited capability for work

• Thread starter HONKLER.BELGRADE
  • Start date
HONKLER.BELGRADE

HONKLER.BELGRADE

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
Hi bbc barry,

Please see the attached letter about your recent Work Capability Assessment.

You have been found to have Limited Capability for Work Related Activities and we have been asked to review your circumstances again after 18 months.

You will be sent a letter advising you when any review starts. Please keep your account up to date by reporting any changes. It is important that we have the correct contact details so that you get any letters, phone calls and support.

It is also important that you attend future Work Capability Assessments; failing to attend may affect your health journey which means we may not be able to assess your health conditions. Potentially this could affect your payments of Universal Credit.

As a result of the change to your work group your commitments may have changed - please accept these commitments in your to-do list.

tldr I am deemed retarded and too incompetent to work a job

I get more neetbuxx and shit and don't have to look for a job, should I want not to

I didn't even have to do an assessment @Pancakecel

I get more neetbuxx and shit and don't have to look for a job, should I want not to
Brutal but not a bad outcome for this

British government hand out NEETbux like it's candy.

At least you get neetbuxx easily. I can’t get any and have to start a new job soon

NEET

this is ideal, will be doing the same in two weeks :feelshmm:

Notice. I wish that I'd be eligible for neetbuxx but you sadly can't do that whilst studying....

Anyhow, good for you! I hope you milk every single last penny from those faggy Londoners.

They won't give me this even though I need it. But I don't need it anymore because fuck money and fuck whatever 750 a month can buy you. Fuck money. And fuck this dumb life.

Big lifefuel man. Many congrats fr.