Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Limb lengthening surgery is the cure for manletism... However it won't help me an Oldcel...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Wonder how long :soy: s & cucks, short arse uncle toms "it's all about personality & confidence brah" as well as foids target this Doctor like they did with another.

Just a reminder that it's never wrong when Foids looksmax though.
Since I've a degenerative skeletal disease going for these surgeries would be suicide.

The best I can hope for is scoliosis reconstruction correctional surgery. That's even one hell of a gamble though for me.

Last edited:
its ovER for surgerycels

This surgery isn't worth it

The surgery will only make your legs freakishly longer than your whole body. It’s stupid and not worth the pain.

i cant even do LL since i got LL on my right leg (8cm) and cant do more

How much it cost?

Wonder how long :soy: s & cucks, short arse uncle toms "it's all about personality & confidence brah" as well as foids target this Doctor like they did with another.

Just a reminder that it's never wrong when Foids looksmax though.
Since I've a degenerative skeletal disease going for these surgeries would be suicide.

The best I can hope for is scoliosis reconstruction correctional surgery. That's even one hell of a gamble though for me.

The risk is too big imo.

yeah bro, 4cm on femur and 4cm on tibia
Why the fuck would you undergo LL only on one leg? Did you have a leg shorter than the other and you had to do it for health related reasons?

Would never do this.

1. Even a couple inches later I'd still be a manlet
2. Lose athletic ability

How was the recovery? Is it really as bad as the fear mongers say here?
femur is okay to recover, like 6 months and i was playing soccer without any problem, the worst was surgery, here u have how my leg looked like after 12 hours post surgery
19451928 1341342565986891 205596635 o

tibia is way worse, im almost 10 months post surgery and i have problems with walking, still pains, hurts are bleeding sometimes and im waiting for frame removal since my bone regeneration isnt too good
Why the fuck would you undergo LL only on one leg? Did you have a leg shorter than the other and you had to do it for health related reasons?
yeah i had shorter one leg ded srs, not cosmetic

Is that why your legs are fucked?
no it helped me a lot, my legs are fucked mostly because i lost calf muscle and whole weight of my body is focused on left leg while right is still hurting after long day

no it helped me a lot, my legs are fucked mostly because i lost calf muscle and whole weight of my body is focused on left leg while right is still hurting after long day
Fair enough and you’re only 18.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back