Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lilith visited me last night

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
So, for the past 15 days or so, I had the feeling of being watched and when I got that feeling it was accompanied by extreme cold and shivers. I took it as a sign and prayed to Lilith each time I experienced that.

Last night, I was browsing this place when I experienced it again, but it was really strong. I was shaking. I went for my bed and laid in there with closed eyes. As I started praying to Lilith I felt immense vibrations and my body was shaking and shivering. I was extremely cold. I opened up my eyes and continued praying.

About a minute later, the shivers intensified as I felt immense pressure on my chest, weighing me down.

It was odd, to say at least. I wasn't scared in the slightest. Very interesting experience.

My demonmaxxing is really working, lads. I just need to meditationmaxx and start talking to her.

>inb4 LARP

Get deep in that demon pussy boyo

Make some contract with her and let her become your demon.

Get deep in that demon pussy boyo
A human being cannot have sex with Lilith tbhtbh. Though you can with her daughters.
Make some contract with her and let her become your demon.
That's literally a way to kill yourself. She literally fucked off God for bossing her around. You can't command demons.
If I talk to her i'll ask her for one of her daughers though.

OP reminds me of quirky teenage girls. He has to make sure EVERYONE knows he’s super unique and different by letting us know he’s a satanist with his big flashing pentacle avi. Not only that, he floods offtopic with fake ass demon summoning stories that somehow don’t even belong in offtopic.

OP reminds me of quirky teenage girls. He has to make sure EVERYONE knows he’s super unique and different by letting us know he’s a satanist with his big flashing pentacle avi. Not only that, he floods offtopic with fake ass demon summoning stories that somehow don’t even belong in offtopic.
First off all, I prefer being called a demonolator.
Second, it's a Baphomet, not a fucking pentacle.
Third, my last thread about occultmaxxing was literally three days ago.
Fourth, there are people here interested in occultism, please use the "ignore" option on me if it bothers you.

Keeps up posted, I want to know if you manage to ascend with a demon

Keeps up posted, I want to know if you manage to ascend with a demon
See, you faggots???? Somebody cares :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I will though. I expect something to happen tonight. I don't think that counts as ascension though.

Tbh

indeed. I'm afraid he will lose his mind tbh.
Believe it or not this is actually keeping me sane and happy at some occasions.

based

whats supposed to happen after? youll get dope ultra realistic wet dreams?

All the weirdest shit happens to us on incels.is

based

whats supposed to happen after? youll get dope ultra realistic wet dreams?
I'm not sure.
Sexual experience is not my main goal. I want to "work" with Lady Lilith for my personal gain. I will ask her for one of her daughters though.

This actually seems interesting. I will search more about this later.
Mpv shot0575

Cope if you think female demons would be fucking incels. They are too busy fucking satan-worshipping Chads.

I remember there were demon summoning threads on the misc bodybuilding forum.

keep me updated

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Too much borderlands

she visited me now

what happened when she did?
she offered to give me a fiery handjob, ended up getting a dagger up my dick.

i do not recommend anyone summons her

Cope if you think female demons would be fucking incels. They are too busy fucking satan-worshipping Chads.
I dont summon her in order to have sex.

Shut up and take the godpill instead

Even demons would reject me :cryfeels::feelsrope:

“Bro, Lilith let me have one of her daughters bro. I fucked her with my 11 inch dick bro. It was pretty cool”

99F2FB07 4986 4C3E B4D4 B9D70C250FFD

Shut up cunt

How did she look like?