Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel LIL RONALD DIES IN SHOOTING (IT'S OVER)

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
I don't think I can carry on any more bros... Lil Ronald is gone... I think I need some time away from the forum...

Attachments

• 1682202040515869.jpg
    1682202040515869.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 40
brutal, even kids aren't surviving the cheer amount of shootings in burgerland.
5wv9yc1hnbva1

so what just another ape

At what point do people have to admit that there’s something wrong with rap culture

14 yo rapper lmao

14 yo rapper lmao
You clearly haven't heard about lil ronnie who went to jail for shooting a baby at 12

Or the new generation of UK Drill rappers who are like 9 waving around nerf guns.

You clearly haven't heard about lil ronnie who went to jail for shooting a baby at 12

Or the new generation of UK Drill rappers who are like 9 waving around nerf guns.
That shit is going way too far :feelsclown:

That shit is going way too far :feelsclown:
Kek, black culture is so damn self destructive. The majority of those people in those Ghettos in the US actually wanna be there instead of selling their drugs and illegal guns so they can leave that shit behind and live a better life, they blow all of their hard earned illegal money on the "hottest" shoes and then said shoes fly off their feet once they get blown 10 feet back after eating a glock to the face. :feelshaha:

Kek, black culture is so damn self destructive. The majority of those people in those Ghettos in the US actually wanna be there instead of selling their drugs and illegal guns so they can leave that shit behind and live a better life, they blow all of their hard earned illegal money on the "hottest" shoes and then said shoes fly off their feet once they get blown 10 feet back after eating a glock to the face. :feelshaha:
I'm always amazed by this kind of heavily retarded people, how can they be so stupid jfl

America is just a low inhib country overall.