Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lil Foid cousin treated me like a creep

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★★
In 2023, i went to visit my families country again to see them since it’s been 3 years since i last seen them. Last time i saw my foid cousin was in 2019. We both had a good bonding I felt like a older brother to her. She even sent me a happy birthday tiktok video once i left in 2019.

this time when i saw her she was treating me like a fucking predator, she would avoid sitting next to me although one time she finally did, She avoided trying to even sleep in the same room as me which is fine but she was fine with it back in 2019 and it’s not like we sleeping in the same bed, She one time just gave me a scared look when i just glanced at her for a second and she would invite my more little cousin to go with her but left me like some idiot at the store.

Ever since she turned 13 and watched more tiktok she’s been different as shit. Honeslty a shit experience since she was the only one I mainly hung with since no adult wanted to hang with me and would tell me to go with the kids. Guess she has been contaminated by the chad virus. and i didn’t do shit to her I havnt even seen her in years and she already started acting like this. Last time when i saw her in 2019 i wasn’t even in the incel mindset so shut up IT and no she don’t sense shit

Last edited:
tiktok makes foids even more retarded don't be surprised

tiktok makes foids even more retarded don't be surprised
I honeslty was afraid she would be brain rotted and my other cousin is getting obsessed with tiktok as well. It’s a shame.My other cousin respected me a bit but i can already tell next time i come, she’ll be a complete asshole with me

If you punish someone for a crime they didn't commit, it incentivizes them to might as well do it.

I know a 13 year old girl.

XDD

Yes I phrased that like that to make it sound weird lol

Anyway, yeah, she's mad at her mum for no reason at all. She was fine with her when she was younger and she hasn't done anything wrong but she's just angry. It's probably just a teenage thing.

Make her pay for her insolence!
I tried to tell my mom about her behavior but she told me to just get over it and told me i’m too old to continue being around her. Like i understand that but that doesn’t give her the right to treat me like a pedophile. Also i’m litterally her cousin that i barely see. I’m not just random ass guy.

My uncle is old as fuck but he legit hung out with me a few times when I was younger. Want to know what’s funnier? My mom and my aunts legit recommended me once to go sit with the fucking kids. And i legit told my mom that she just said i’m too old to be around them. SO WHO TF AM I SUPPOSE TO BE AROUND? I GOT NO CHOICE OTHER THEN BE ON MY PHONE BUT MY MOM WOULDNT LET ME EITHER

Last edited:
I know a 13 year old girl.

XDD

Yes I phrased that like that to make it sound weird lol

Anyway, yeah, she's mad at her mum for no reason at all. She was fine with her when she was younger and she hasn't done anything wrong but she's just angry. It's probably just a teenage thing.
I think that’s different compared to a girl treating you like some predator

I think that’s different compared to a girl treating you like some predator

I guess I meant it's just... teens being moody.

I have no idea why she'd treat you like a predator specifically. As girls get older they probably do become more aware of the threat posed by men in general. Or it could be something brainwashing her, idk.

In 2023, i went to visit my families country again to see them since it’s been 3 years since i last seen them. Last time i saw my foid cousin was in 2019. We both had a good bonding I felt like a older brother to her. She even sent me a happy birthday tiktok video once i left in 2019.

this time when i saw her she was treating me like a fucking predator, she would avoid sitting next to me although one time she finally did, She avoided trying to even sleep in the same room as me which is fine but she was fine with it back in 2019 and it’s not like we sleeping in the same bed, She one time just gave me a scared look when i just glanced at her for a second and she would invite my more little cousin to go with her but left me like some idiot at the store.

Ever since she turned 13 and watched more tiktok she’s been different as shit. Honeslty a shit experience since she was the only one I mainly hung with since no adult wanted to hang with me and would tell me to go with the kids. Guess she has been contaminated by the chad virus. and i didn’t do shit to her I havnt even seen her in years and she already started acting like this. Last time when i saw her in 2019 i wasn’t even in the incel mindset so shut up IT and no she don’t sense shit
always said: it's all society's fault

always said: it's all society's fault
I correct myself: she is also partly to blame (being a thinking being and I imagine with an average or above average intelligence, otherwise if she were not, not)

I guess I meant it's just... teens being moody.

I have no idea why she'd treat you like a predator specifically. As girls get older they probably do become more aware of the threat posed by men in general. Or it could be something brainwashing her, idk.
i think she’s just gotten the wanting to talk to chads and normies only mindset which usually happens when you become a teenager for a foid and as well as tiktok brainwashing her.

I correct myself: she is also partly to blame (being a thinking being and I imagine with an average or above average intelligence, otherwise if she were not, not)
it is herself to blame. She probably started acting this way cuz she became a teenager and teenage foids always wanna be around chad and normie and not only that but that damn tiktok corrupted her brain

it is herself to blame. She probably started acting this way cuz she became a teenager and teenage foids always wanna be around chad and normie and not only that but that damn tiktok corrupted her brain
as a teenager I deny with all my heart that the fault is only of adolescence. The fault is also partly from her parents who did not teach her to have a clear and critical mind. If she had been interested in really understanding social dynamics, and society in general she could have done it, even for free. I did it, she can do it too.

Its Puberty that changed her and not ChinkTok. Its over for you

I actually am afraid of the foids that are in my family. I don't know if one day they'll decide to frame me because they are bored or something.

I actually am afraid of the foids that are in my family. I don't know if one day they'll decide to frame me because they are bored or something.
Ræpe first to get ahead of this issue also get to finally experience pussy for free