Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Liking the ugly duckling

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
When I was a wee incel one of my favorite books was the ugly duckling. My parents would read it to me all the time. It gave me and my parents hope. Unfortunately, it is just a story. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If only women followed the moral of the story...

I don't remember that shit. was it about truecel ascension? maybe your parents should've been financing your surgeries instead of placating you with cucked stories :waitwhat:

If only women followed the moral of the story...
I thought the moral of the story is even if you are ugly as a child there is still hope to turn into chad. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I don't remember that shit. was it about truecel ascension? maybe your parents should've been financing your surgeries instead of placating you with cucked stories :waitwhat:
No surgery for all your bones being fucked up.

I thought the moral of the story is even if you are ugly as a child there is still hope to turn into chad. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I thought the moral of the story was to not judge those based off how they look.

Either way, it's over

I thought the moral of the story was to not judge those based off how they look.

Either way, it's over
Don't judge anyone by how the look because they might one day turn into a beautiful swan. JFL what kind of moral bullshit is that. Brainwashed bluepill shit.

I always felt like I was the ugly duckling. Even my parents admitted that.