Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Liking femdom is a trucel trait.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
I think that liking femdom is a trucel trait and here’s why:

1. Sign of low testosterone- testosterone makes you want to be violent and dominate. if you want to rape foids you probably have a high sex drive and therefore high T

2. no foids attually like femdom- they have to be paid to play a dominant role. No woman will willingly be dominant and FLRs don’t exist (which basically means you’re trucel by default).

3. Females will always cheat- when they view you as submissive they’ll eventually cuck you. It’s impossible to have a loyal FLR . So its ovER for femdom cells

4. Sign of mental illness- no normal person likes femdom. It’s against nature and women are supposed to be inferior and submissive.

5. Other people won’t respect you- you’ll be viewed with less respect and people will mock you (this is why I haven’t told anyone irl About it).

Suifuel for @Friezacel

I hope he doesn’t because I download all the hentai he posts
I taught him the dark ways of making that hentai. I am his sensei.

I heard women say " I want to make him pregnant" when they are in deep love. Basically a way to say " I very badly want him" just like how we want to breed women we like

So it's possible that if a woman is baldy in love with you, she might actually take the dominant role.

I heard women say " I want to make him pregnant" when they are in deep love. Basically a way to say " I very badly want him" just like how we want to breed women we like

So it's possible that if a woman is baldy in love with you, she might actually take the dominant role.
Chad only

2. no foids attually like femdom- they have to be paid to play a dominant role. No woman will willingly be dominant and FLRs don’t exist (which basically means you’re trucel by default).
They might exist (even though they are rare) but they are of course chad only.

petition to rename this board Femdom Discussion

Femdom is a huge Incel fetish.

True, femdom fetishes are subconscious mind playing mindgames on the brain to accept the current undesired male status

GODDAMN it's over for me