Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Liking 16 and 17-year-olds is not Pedophilia! (ITcucks)

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
-
That does not make someone a pedophile ITcucks. Im 17 years old myself. In today's generation people think its pedophilia if a 18 year old tries to date a 17 year old. Like thats completely biologically and historically normal. What is the issue with it besides trying to be politically correct. In most countries around the world the age of consent is around 16 and a 16 or 17-year-old is NOT A CHILD AND IT IS NOT PEDOPHILIA!

JFL at the fucking state of cucksociety where you can get 40 years in prison for having consensual sex with a 15 year old

Last edited:
What the fuck are you doing here if you're 17. Go enjoy your teenage years instead of wasting them on online forums you retard

Based post though

It's not pedophilia because foids literally finish puberty at that age, so they're adults.

I saw one ITcuck saying the age of consent should be raised to 22 because 18-21 still looks like a child to them. How the fuck do you get braindead enough to think like this.

What the fuck are you doing here if you're 17. Go enjoy your teenage years instead of wasting them on online forums you retard

Based post though
since he's only 17 he's just a teenager wasting his time on forums, tell him to play some sport

I’m 16 and I like 17 year old foids

It's not pedophilia because foids literally finish puberty at that age, so they're adults.
this, plus im sure they also more sexually active than a 30 year old woman

for a 18 year old to like a 17 year old, being intimate. is not disgustings. for the love of god its a one year difference. technically a 18 year old is still fresh and young.

Moreover, being attracted to 13-14 year old girls is also completely natural. To all the IT hags reading this; keep seething for us, your roastbeef vagina is disgusting compared to sweet and tight nymphet cunny.