Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Likely wizard larps as schoolboy in '90s Scotland

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I just watched the bizarre case of 'Brandon Lee' who got back into his old high school 15 years after getting kicked out. His aim was to be able to get into medical school this time (he was deemed too old by such institutions by this point). He suffered from a weak frame and chin but these likely helped his plan to appear much younger than he was. His larp was successful for a long while and he even makes out with a 16 year-old in the school play (AOC is 16 in the UK).

My Old School is free to Britbongs on BBC or cheap to rent on JewTube. Good film.

From Wiki:

My Old School is a 2022 documentary directed by Jono McLeod on the subject of the Brandon Lee scandal. In 1995, it was discovered that "Brandon Lee", who had a year earlier enrolled as a fifth-year student at Bearsden Academy secondary school in Bearsden, Scotland, had actually been a 30-year-old former student, Brian MacKinnon, posing as a 17-year-old. The story attracted widespread and sensational news coverage at the time.[5][6]

The larper in question:

Screenshot 2022 12 30 230943

Screenshot 2022 12 30 231114

Screenshot 2022 12 30 231734

Screenshot 2022 12 30 231908

Screenshot 2022 12 30 231949

Did he ever get laid from doing this?

Did he ever get laid from doing this?
It seems not. He did go on holiday to Tenerife with three girls though. But today apparently he just wanders round the town, seemingly neet and single.