Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Like it or not, there are people worse off than us

Y2hl5kucev731

At this point i'm fine with being a lonely virgin forever, i just want to reach the level of humanity.

How many minutes pass before her inbox is flooded with white knights?:waitwhat:

Yeah the bluepilled incels in the comments have it way worse than us

lonely girl= recently pumped and dumped by chad and needing attention from beta orbiters

Jfl she get showered in attention the instant she speak. "Lonely" jfl at this meme gender.

Screenshot 20200711 163603 Firefox

Never began for 3rd cels

jfl at those attention whores

All you gotta do is look at FAdating (LOL)

Worthless attention seeking whore

the 20+ year olds posting on IT trying to debunk and ridicule incels while being an incel themselves

Loneliness for males and females work in a simple way, lemme explain:

Lonely women: Is lonely because her head is fucked up.

Lonely men: His head is fucked up because he's lonely.

It's that simple.

reddit is a satirical clown site

Premise of thread is legit. We all need to stop being so damn negative, what's the point? Yeah we're incels for life but legit there are people worse off than us especially First Worldcels are better off.

I'm trying to fight the pity party myself & enjoy life without some cunt bringing me down

Jfl she get showered in attention the instant she speak. "Lonely" jfl at this meme gender.

View attachment 288708
how is the last one going to solve loneliness when the only real solution is to talk to them. They fucking see loneliness like a status symbol and not an actual bad position to be in. Everything for a whore is a status symbol when you look at it. What's next homeless whores being the most victimised status that need gibs.

Sounds EXACTLY like my oneitis, these bitches LIE.

I mean they seriously LIE, I can GUARANTEE you this girl has active friends and ATLEAST ONE orbiter.

They are still depressed, that is because they do not APPRECIATE what they get, they want one and only one thing in life CHAD.

foids just want to feel oppressed and disadvantaged, when they are clearly not. Just for the sake of earning some victim points and fueling their "martyr" image they will go on reddit cesspits like that to vent their frustration with not having a chad boyfriend.

foids' loneliness: no chad around at the moment
men's loneliness: literally not one living soul around for years

why won't chad commit? that is the true loneliness you could never experience inkwell

She still has semen from the last dude that creampied her, yet she is still lonely.

View attachment 288708
lmao at the cuckold at the end. protecting mlady's honor by fighting off dirty incels trying to date her. chad could dm her a pic of his face and 'dtf' and she'd be in her car in 10 minutes

>351 points and 32 comments

simps are so fucking pathetic

Uh, she doesnt want you silly inkel. She is waiting for chad. :feelskek:

Loneliness for males and females work in a simple way, lemme explain:

Lonely women: Is lonely because her head is fucked up.

Lonely men: His head is fucked up because he's lonely.

It's that simple.