Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lights are starting to flicker when couples show up

incalculable

incalculable

in hell. trying to survive.
★★★★★
So I was just scrolling through YouTube and a shorts video featuring a couple popped up. The lights immediately turned off and on faster than a second. NOT an electricity problem. I know my house is haunted. I know my mind is haunted. Things like this has happened before here. I deal with flickering lights everyday but haven't talked about it until now.

Imagine reaching a level of inceldom so elevated that the lights flicker when a couple shows up on the screen. it takes such a great amount of accumulated anger, rage, hate, envy and jealousy for this to happen.

What no pussy does to a mu'fucker.

So I was just scrolling through YouTube and a shorts video featuring a couple popped up. The lights immediately turned off and on faster than a second. NOT an electricity problem. I know my house is haunted. I know my mind is haunted. Things like this has happened before here. I deal with flickering lights everyday but haven't talked about it until now.

Imagine reaching a level of inceldom so elevated that the lights flicker when a couple shows up on the screen. it takes such a great amount of accumulated anger, rage, hate, envy and jealousy for this to happen.
BILLIE JEAN

it's caused by evil spirits. this also happens when demons read my mind.

I am a federal agent and I have always believed that there should be a special counter for threads on .is showing how many of us feds have viewed any specific thread

that way people could tell which of their fedposts were the most popular with feds

The force is strong in this one

I am a federal agent and I have always believed that there should be a special counter for threads on .is showing how many of us feds have viewed any specific thread

that way people could tell which of their fedposts were the most popular with feds
fbi GIF

Driving Dean Winchester GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back