Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lighting

WidefacedCel

WidefacedCel

It’s Over
★★★
How can I look normal in some lighting but then so fucking ugly and subhuman if im looking in a mirror that's inbetween two windows. My nose literally looks smashed in then and I have deep smile lines also.

if your looks flunctuate in different lightings then you look like the shitty lighting in real life

if your looks flunctuate in different lightings then you look like the shitty lighting in real life
true I have had people insult me telling me my face looked like it was smashed in

true I have had people insult me telling me my face looked like it was smashed in

i hate mirrors because of this. they make you feel like a chad sometimes when in reality you look horrendous. photos are far mroe accurate, especially from a good distance away.

i hate mirrors because of this. they make you feel like a chad sometimes when in reality you look horrendous. photos are far mroe accurate, especially from a good distance away.
I just look good in mirrors with no outside light hitting in the side of my face lmao

I just look good in mirrors with no outside light hitting in the side of my face lmao

quite the opposite for me. i look ugly with no lighting, better with light reflecting from outside.