Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Light yagami, One of the smartest characters in manga history drops the lookism black pill.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
1BF5A383 FC35 4330 AA3F 5C92B9C8AAD1

Circled it for too lazy to read the whole panel cels. Left a message on the panel for u guys too. Brutal.

Based ricecels

Based ricecels
Yeah, but light is actually a chad lite in the manga. So he knows the black pill well. He is also smartest in all of Japan.

Damn, wonder if he has an account on here, ded srs.

Who would he kill irl if he was an incel?
Chads, average/low tier women and simps probably.
those are the ones fucking most things up. Also all evil people. Most of the world jfl

Yeah, but light is actually a chad lite in the manga. So he knows the black pill well. He is also smartest in all of Japan.
Chadlite?? He was number 1 in the entire country, was a pro tennis player, loved by all girls in high school, and made a celebrity simp over him.

Chadlite?? He was number 1 in the entire country, was a pro tennis player, loved by all girls in high school, and made a celebrity simp over him.

JFL, exactly, how the fuck is he Chadlite, because his jaw wasn't drawn Caucasian enough?, these guys need to understand that there are different kinds of Chads, asians have their own beauty standards, Light is a full on CHANG

Based ricecels
that's one of the reasons why the western cucked movements haven't touched anime with a 50 ft long pole and it's exactly what makes it so great in comparison to mainstream shows/media

JFL, exactly, how the fuck is he Chadlite, because his jaw wasn't drawn Caucasian enough?, these guys need to understand that there are different kinds of Chads, asians have their own beauty standards, Light is a full on CHANG
You’re right. I was coping. He was a terra chad.

Brutal

Even kira? Damn

Is there a fanfiction where Ryuk rapes noodlestacies?

I look more like Ryuk than Light

Shit thats just a direct hit of black pill tbh

What a blackpill. Light was a Chad
A7280ACD AA29 4C05 A25F 18D42709764B

I wish I was smart and good looking

Not even Kira, god of the new world, could deny the black pill.
Fuck dude this makes me wanna have a death note so fucking bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back