Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Light spoiler alert for the squid game, over for NEETcels

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Just got through the first episode. The show is actually pretty based so far. Its about a bunch of desperate losers opting into the game out of desperation. Kind of reminds me of the NEET and LDARcels here.

Anyways, the main guy is in his 30s, lives with his mom, and is about to lose custody of his child because the foid that he's with is about to move to the USA with the stepdad.

Over for NEETcels, here we only have the lottery which is what ER tried to win if you read his manifesto.

I wont watch this crap cause all normies watch it. I refuse to do what the whole world is doing.

Fuck off with this normie shit nigga. I don't even have Netflix

the what game?

I don't watch normie overhyped overrated shit

he’s not a NEETcel tho..

to all the people saying they wont watch it cuz normies watch it, you're fucking stupid lmao.

why don't you actually give it a try before trashing it

to all the people saying they wont watch it cuz normies watch it, you're fucking stupid lmao.

why don't you actually give it a try before trashing it
Yea it’s probably decent but I’m too lazy to watch just to keep up with what’s new and popular

Main character is actually 47 kek. IRL too. Asians seem to age extremely well

Firstly I didnt watch all of this Kaiji Rip Off, just what I seen so far.

Main character is a retarded gamble addict with too many underground debt.

And the only reason he passed most games was ridicilous MC Deus Ex Machine.

If you ask me it would be better for the child to stay with the mom, and guy should have died in the first game.