Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Light eyes makes up for a lot of ugly facial features

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
In this video, celebrities change eye color from blue to brown and brown to blue. A lot of them become average looking with brown eyes (Not all, some do look better with brown).
Light eyes grab attention away from the rest of the face most of the time, which is why. If you have light eyes consider yourself lucky.

EDIT: Nash Grier is ugly af but because he has blue eyes and blonde hair he grabs bitches' attention so much.

Last edited:
My green eyes haven't helped.

Fuck nature for making brown eyes a dominant genetic trait, my father had blue eyes

My eyes haven't helped me

I have blue eyes, still rated about 3/10 from unbiased strangers and that's after attempted looksmaxxing.

That site Photofeeler basically traumatized me, lol.

If you have blue or green eyes go to a third world country, bitches here love this.

I have green bug eyes and they are the only reason I haven't roped even tho I'm still a 2-3/10,I cope by thinking some ethnic whore will take me in hopes are mixed baby will have light eyes.

It's because those femoids see it as whiteness and they are ethnic self haters.
White is the superior race, foreign women fully acknowledge this and strive for white men... albeit they still go straight for Chad and 6/10 cucks

True, JBW helps you a lot here.

JFL at the ones saying eye color doesn't matter.

Nash grier is ugly af but because he has blue eyes he grabs a lot of bitches attention.

Same with that curry with blue eyes used in IncelTears as examples of "don't blame your race."

It definitely helps out Chris Paul

Attachments

• EB7B4D67-A217-4B39-AAFA-E6D940F5BA3F-350-0000001CAA3406B6.png
    EB7B4D67-A217-4B39-AAFA-E6D940F5BA3F-350-0000001CAA3406B6.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 149
I've thought a lot about getting New Eyes Laser. I read one review on Google that said the effect didn't last though.

And I have ultra dark eyes which are the hardest to treat. So not sure.

I've thought a lot about getting New Eyes Laser. I read one review on Google that said the effect didn't last though.

And I have ultra dark eyes which are the hardest to treat. So not sure.

Idk sometimes ultra dark eyes can be striking actually

However you need the right facial features along with it though.

My green eyes haven't helped.
If you're a 3 with brown eyes, you're probably a 4 with light eyes. It's an improvement but it doesn't matter because women only after 8+ Chads.

If you're a 3 with brown eyes, you're probably a 4 with light eyes. It's an improvement but it doesn't matter because women only after 8+ Chads.

Exactly, JFL at people denying the importance of eye color wtf.

Plain or average looking guys are sometimes considered attractive simply because their eye color is striking enough to make females wet as fuck.
Nash Grier is an example of this.

just get a prosthetic iris bro.

Idk sometimes ultra dark eyes can be striking actually

However you need the right facial features along with it though.

ie. JBW.

Almost every Chinese or Indian has dark eyes. It's nothing special. You get no benefits from it.

ie. JBW.

Almost every Chinese or Indian has dark eyes. It's nothing special. You get no benefits from it.

It'll probably work only on countries that are majority blue eyes or majority green eyes.

There, your brown eyes will be considered exotic whereas it will be considered plain in other areas.

It'll probably work only on countries that are majority blue eyes or majority green eyes.

There, your brown eyes will be considered exotic whereas it will be considered plain in other areas.

Yeah dude I should move to a Viking country where I'll be surrounded by 6'+ square jawed Nordic men and 5'9"+ women. Then I'll slay with my dark eye halo.

Yeah dude I should move to a Viking country where I'll be surrounded by 6'+ square jawed Nordic men and 5'9"+ women. Then I'll slay with my dark eye halo.

No if you're below 6'2 and brown eyes you still won't slay.

If you DO have the height and good facial features along with brown eyes then you will get more attention due to being exotic factor.

No if you're below 6'2 and brown eyes you still won't slay.

If you DO have the height and good facial features along with brown eyes then you will get more attention due to being exotic factor.

lol. If I had height and good facial features do you think I'd be here?

My eyes are dark as fuck, but also know chads who have dark eyes. Guys who have light blue eyes look weird as fuck to me

I used to think a lot about how unfortunate I was not to inherit my father's blue eyes, but brown eyes aren't among the meain reasons why I'm not attractive.

The mogging of all moggins. Enjoy:

a99139_hot-criminals_1-jeremy.jpg

My mom has brown eyes and my dad has green eyes, thank god I at least ended up with green eyes.

Having light eyes puts you up one or two points higher. Saying otherwise is COPE. Having shit eyes fucking sucks. If you have light eyes you know you're special unlike the billions of trash with shit-colored eyes.

Having light eyes puts you up one or two points higher. Saying otherwise is COPE. Having shit eyes fucking sucks. If you have light eyes you know you're special unlike the billions of trash with shit-colored eyes.

Legit. Jeremy meeks would look plain without his colored eyes.

Legit. Jeremy meeks would look plain without his colored eyes.
Exactly. Light eyes lighten up the face and also intimidates and pierces through the people you look at. They do not compare at all to shit eyes. I would get the blue eye surgery if I could, the one where a laser removes all the melanin.
Actually I would move to wherever these people do their clinical trials and volunteer but I don't know how to get accepted. I read in this website before that they do clinical trials in Mexico, I would literally fucking move there and get this shit done by participating in the clinical trial. The best part is that it would be free and nothing can go wrong since all they do is remove melanin off the eye.

http://www.stromamedical.com

Last edited:
Exactly. Light eyes lighten up the face and also intimidates and pierces through the people you look at. They do not compare at all to shit eyes. I would get the blue eye surgery if I could, the one where a laser removes all the melanin.
Actually I would move to wherever these people do their clinical trials and volunteer but I don't know how to get accepted. I read in this website before that they do clinical trials in Mexico, I would literally fucking move there and get this shit done by participating in the clinical trial. The best part is that it would be free and nothing can go wrong since all they do is remove melanin off the eye.

http://www.stromamedical.com

The thing is, you will be trading melanin for good looking eyes. Melanin is good for your eyes as its natural protection from sunlight. Most blue eyed folks have trouble being out in the sun due to lack of melanin. although brown eyes may be a bit less attractive, it has more benefits overall.

I'm looking up where to get colored contacts now.

I'm looking up where to get colored contacts now.

Just love yourself for who you are and be confident then women will come up to you REEEE /s

It's definitely a huge bonus.

Aryancels = volcels.

Light eyes look very similar to those of predatory animals such as lions and eagles due to the pupil being clearly visible and more striking. This resemblance may be why those eye colours demand more respect from people.

Also, predators are low inhib as they need to hunt which is typically a masculine trait in humans and therefore attractive on men.

Images

On the other hand, darker eyes resemble weaker herbivores (like cows) as they don't stand out at all and look dull and lifeless. Therefore those possessing them are seen as weaker.

Images

Light eyes look very similar to those of predatory animals such as lions and eagles due to the pupil being clearly visible and more striking. This resemblance may be why those eye colours demand more respect from people.

Also, predators are low inhib as they need to hunt which is typically a masculine trait in humans and therefore attractive on men.

View attachment 18030

On the other hand, darker eyes resemble weaker herbivores (like cows) as they don't stand out at all and look dull and lifeless. Therefore those possessing them are seen as weaker.

View attachment 18031

Just fucking lol.

Blue eyes tend to be some of the most fucking badass looking ever. Brown eyes are shit

View attachment 18030

View attachment 18031
Nice animal analysis there.

I have greenish hazel eyes, I'm ethnic so they're better than dark brown but not as pretty as a deep blue/green.