Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Light beer sucks, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I bought a 12 pack of budweiser today and now realize how much better it is to cope with non watered down beer vs my previous bud light & coors light purchases, mang

I bought a 12 pack of budweiser today and now realize how much better it is to cope with non watered down beer vs my previous bud light & coors light purchases, mang
I c

Beer is so goddamm nasty to me idk, I can only drink liquor :feelskek:

Drinking 5.5% laker ice.

I prefer whisky personally i cannot stomach beer it tastes like ass and the only people who drink beer are fucking gay college kids who cant stomach anything stronger then 25%

Ok GrAY(not personal, mang, just my obligatory antics here)
No worries, yeah idk what it is. Maybe it's because when I started drinking I started with vodka and crown royal

No worries, yeah idk what it is. Maybe it's because when I started drinking I started with vodka and crown royal
Crown was my first hard liquor, followed by hennessey, GrAY. Militaryceling times, mang…

Beer calories aren’t good Calories anyway

E9425737 54B9 4131 A033 3B996E3F14CD

My fridge

It was the life, with your homies in the bricks on weekends watching each other drunk grapple each other or playing beer pong. Almost makes me wanna go back yknow? But as they always say, I just miss the clowns not the circus
Fool me once, shame on u… and so forth, GrAY:feelsthink:
7B3E4853 014D 42EC A87F 2F6D3E346DC1

Edit: was also gonna upload me with the m249 down range but shitty pic upload feature here…

Been trying to upload a picture of me and my homies but it won't let me idk. Anyway fuck you chair force lol :feelskek:

Budweiser is watered down retard. But what else could you expect from the gay force