Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Liftmogged a foid so bad she moved to a different section to the gym

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★
I THE PRINCE OF ALL INCELS HAVE DOWE IT AGAIN, A FOID LIFTMOGGED BY ME THE GREAT PRINCE

78a4ce8e3223ef77754c0e631a8359a2

I was doing my bicep curls next to this petite looking foid, she was constantly giving me weird looks as she lifted her pathetic 15 ib dumbells I was crushing her with double the weight 30 ibs each, making it look effortless while this gymthot struggled with her 15 ibs, she eventually moved away but a I spotted her doing the same excercise with the 15 ib dumbbells, that silly bitch couldn't handle my raw misogynist energy, I even stared her down a couple of times, she was so humilated that a man with a body like mine could crush her like a grape

Eoe this scene really an enigma for me why are they in v0 aqba210eq9c81

This could be the fate of all foids in my way one day (in evangelion 2 for ps2), They are so lucky i'm kind enough to let them live on the same planet as I, letting them do there foid business around my sheer raw power. They offer me nothing but pain yet they can continue on with there day unopposed. How kind of me

DwM26wDUUAAVjTD

Pathetic weaklings wouldn't stand a chance without men yet constantly shit on them, the tables are turning foids. we will not protect you from other violent men I may not be a violent man myself but i am very capable of destruction if i wanted to, you should worship the ground I walk on then i might think of giving you protection you currently don't deserve

God going to the gym is so amazing, it makes me feel so powerful in world where we are powerless.

if it was chad who liftmogged her he would've gotten compliments, but since it's you she went to the other side of your gym...
brutal incel pill where even gym makes you repulsive

Love how most Dragonball characters are Truecels but still get pussy.

Vegeta 5'2 Manlet - Billionaire Wife
Krillin 4'11 Noseless Truecel - gets sexy Android Wife
Yamcha LTN Loser - Gets Time Godess

Sadly Goku is a Chad even tho hes retarded he still makes 2 kids.

Love how most Dragonball characters are Truecels but still get pussy.

Vegeta 5'2 Manlet - Billionaire Wife
Krillin 4'11 Noseless Truecel - gets sexy Android Wife
Yamcha LTN Loser - Gets Time Godess

Sadly Goku is a Chad even tho hes retarded he still makes 2 kids.

Krillin the 4'11 manlet gets the android, a literal machine. Akira Toriyama knew what he was doing.

I THE PRINCE OF ALL INCELS HAVE DOWE IT AGAIN, A FOID LIFTMOGGED BY ME THE GREAT PRINCE

View attachment 1179682

I was doing my bicep curls next to this petite looking foid, she was constantly giving me weird looks as she lifted her pathetic 15 ib dumbells I was crushing her with double the weight 30 ibs each, making it look effortless while this gymthot struggled with her 15 ibs, she eventually moved away but a I spotted her doing the same excercise with the 15 ib dumbbells, that silly bitch couldn't handle my raw misogynist energy, I even stared her down a couple of times, she was so humilated that a man with a body like mine could crush her like a grape

View attachment 1179683

This could be the fate of all foids in my way one day (in evangelion 2 for ps2), They are so lucky i'm kind enough to let them live on the same planet as I, letting them do there foid business around my sheer raw power. They offer me nothing but pain yet they can continue on with there day unopposed. How kind of me

View attachment 1179684

Pathetic weaklings wouldn't stand a chance without men yet constantly shit on them, the tables are turning foids. we will not protect you from other violent men I may not be a violent man myself but i am very capable of destruction if i wanted to, you should worship the ground I walk on then i might think of giving you protection you currently don't deserve
They cant accept that guys are twice as strong as them