Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lifting COVID restrictions could lead to incel terror attack wave: researcher

It's just fearmongering. "Incels" are just a buzzword they use because in their mind we're all Non-Hispanic Whites...

Incels are are the bottom of the barrel of soyciety so anything that we do and say contributes to “terrorism” jfl

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cuckada is so fucked it's unreal. $5 million to do "research" on a few thousand virgins shitposting online

Cuckada is so fucked it's unreal. $5 million to do "research" on a few thousand virgins shitposting online
100% it was foids doing someshit research to milk money jfl

100% it was foids doing someshit research to milk money jfl
I would have given them all the information they want in exchange for $10k and state assigned gf lmao. It's not like this place is a top secret underground mafia lizard cult.

“Canada is described as a “cuck” or “beta” country due to its perceived “feminist” political orientation and the perceived “sexual selectivity” of Canadian women,” the government commissioned report claimed.
:feelskek: Well fuck, if the shoe fits, man!

“It is likely that COVID-19 pandemic will have exacerbated the number of (unemployed) incels, due to the high rate of global unemployment throughout 2020.”
:feelsclown: is it incels or unemployed people We are worried about? I'm confused...

Since 2018, Moonshot has received nearly $5 million in taxpayer funding for various violent extremism research studies.
:feelskek: NOW we're getting somewhere.

On Feb. 10, 2020 the company received two separate grants totaling $1,020,674 and $494,165 for its study Improving Knowledge and Research Capacity on the Global Incel Community & its Canadian Impact, which resulted in the report.
If you are a sandnigger, curry, rice or 3rd world cel, THIS is what you're missing out on by not living in the west. You pay taxes so that useless feminists and lesbians with arts degrees, can receive top-1% salaries for "researching" utter utter bullshit for the government. The government will then implement all their recommendations in full.

Researchers surveyed more than 400 men in August 2020 who were active in the largest incel-specific forum on the internet.
they didn't survey me

Yes blame ppl at the bottom, that’s the classic conservative way

:lul::lul::lul:
Turdeau is a joke and always has been. Ban that guy from this country, and send him to France. That’s where all cucks should be deported.

I just think it's both funny and delusional that people still think we're nothing short of a top secret terrorist sect/cult
I would have given them all the information they want in exchange for $10k and state assigned gf lmao. It's not like this place is a top secret underground mafia lizard cult.
lmao same, lifetime payment when glowies?

“Canada is described as a “cuck” or “beta” country due to its perceived “feminist” political orientation and the perceived “sexual selectivity” of Canadian women,” the government commissioned report claimed."

Quite.

I posted this in another thread that had a similar topic.

“Ironically, it seems that lighter restrictions and less fear surrounding COVID-19 has caused way more destruction by Chads, Stacies, and normies than by incels. Just look at what happened in Miami during spring break, people literally described it as a riot.”

If you are a sandnigger, curry, rice or 3rd world cel, THIS is what you're missing out on by not living in the west. You pay taxes so that useless feminists and lesbians with arts degrees, can receive top-1% salaries for "researching" utter utter bullshit for the government. The government will then implement all their recommendations in full.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Peak clown world

Just fucking NUKE canada already, jesus fucking christ

Cucknada is suck a fucking laughing stock. They treat Incels the same as ISIS. It's the Sweden of the America's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back