Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifting and going to the gym helps

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Framecel222 said:
"Lifting doesn't help at all" = "I'm too lazy to go to the gym."

Inb4 "I lifted for a whole 2 weeks and still got 0 pussy."

You and Neko are fucking RETARDS.

Uglychad said:
Chestbrah has a shit face 

Low iq shitty poster confirmed

GYMCEL COPER DETECTED.

JFL at spending money on gym membership.

JFL at spending time weightlifting.

JFL at spending all that money on increased amounts of food to build muscle.

And still getting ZERO pussy.

itsOVER said:
Jokes on you boyo, I never tried to gymcel, because as someone who is truly knowledgeable about the black pill I always knew it was all about face.

Your 'overwhelming evidence' is a few pictures, your subjective opinion Christian Bale would get less pussy at some weights than others, and sticking your fingers in your ears while offering normie 'just lift brah' advice to more impressionable members of our community. If that's what counts as overwhelming evidence in your mind I'd hate to see underwhelming evidence...

So you didn't even try it and you've concluded that it doesn't work? Coping lazy fuck detected. And you clearly know NOTHING about lifting since you say shit like "I can just get to low bodyfat without lifting." Just cage.

anincelforlifelol said:
You and Neko are fucking RETARDS.

@NekoStance watch out, this alpha male is calling us out!

Framecel222 said:
"Lifting doesn't help at all" = "I'm too lazy to go to the gym."

Inb4 "I lifted for a whole 2 weeks and still got 0 pussy."

Speaking from someone like you who looks like he doesn't lift, I'd take this with a grain of salt boys.

I can verify. Lifting doesn't do chit

blackpill_incel said:
Speaking from someone like you who looks like he doesn't lift, I'd take this with a grain of salt boys.

I can verify. Lifting doesn't do chit

You probably have an irredeemably ugly subhuman face then. For the majority of us who are at least PSL 3 it can help.

Also I went from looking like Zyros to looking like a normal guy, so I'm pretty happy with my lifting progress so far.

itsOVER said:
GYMCEL COPER DETECTED.

JFL at spending money on gym membership.

JFL at spending time weightlifting.

JFL at spending all that money on increased amounts of food to build muscle.

And still getting ZERO pussy.
THIS

Framecel222 said:
You probably have an irredeemably ugly subhuman face then. For the majority of us who are at least PSL 3 it can help.

Also I went from looking like Zyros to looking like a normal guy, so I'm pretty happy with my lifting progress so far.

Ban him already mods, goddamn it. Instead of fucking warning me @SergeantIncel, ban this fakecel fucktard already.

anincelforlifelol said:
THIS

Ban him already mods, goddamn it. Instead of fucking warning me @SergeantIncel, ban this fakecel fucktard already.

No witch hunting. Report the account or PM the mods if you have a problem.

Framecel222 said:

Yeah I am subhuman obviously. That's why I'm here. You should leave this place. Not good for a young person with so much hope of a good life to be here especially with a chadlite face

anincelforlifelol said:
THIS

Seriously. No one wants him here. Just ban him MODS MODS MODS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anincelforlifelol said:
Ban him already mods, goddamn it. Instead of fucking warning me @Sergeantincel, ban this fakecel fucktard already.

https://incels.is/Thread-lol-this-landwhale-hitting-me-up?pid=97320#pid97320

He's already explained why he's not gonna ban me.

Framecel222 said:
https://incels.is/Thread-lol-this-landwhale-hitting-me-up?pid=97320#pid97320

He's already explained why he's not gonna ban me.

Great. Another Lookism user. Wonderful.

anincelforlifelol said:
Great. Another Lookism user. Wonderful.

No, I came here from /r/incels and I only have 40 rep on Lookism.

Framecel222 said:
No, I came here from /r/incels and I only have 40 rep on Lookism.

Rep legit means nothing. People mass neg people for disagreeing with them

blackpill_incel said:
Rep legit means nothing. People mass neg people for disagreeing with them

Very true, I have hardly any posts on there either though. Just saying I'm not a Lookism refugee.

Do you guys want to be weak enough for Normies and Chads to push you around lol?

Framecel222 said:
So you didn't even try it and you've concluded that it doesn't work? Coping lazy fuck detected. And you clearly know NOTHING about lifting since you say shit like "I can just get to low bodyfat without lifting." Just cage.

I don't need to try something before making conclusions. I don't need to suck a dick to decide that I prefer women. I don't need to jump off a 1000ft cliff to know that it'll kill me. And I don't need to gymcel to know it doesn't get anyone pussy.

F A C E
A
C
E

H E I G H T
E
I
G
H
T

Status
Not open for further replies.