Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "LifeWithoutMenWouldBe" trending on Twitter AGAIN

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
screenshot_20210321-162925-png.425844

Imagine my shock. Not to long ago it was trending, history repeats itself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210321-162925.png
    Screenshot_20210321-162925.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 300
Life without men would mean we would still be living in mud huts

garbage piling up in the streets
plumbing/electrical shit broken and unrepaired
dead cars abandoned on the side of the road

but at least muh women wouldn't feel unsafe walking at night

Sexism against men is normalized the same way racism is against white people, fuck this clown world

funny how that hashtag is acceptable but switch the genders and people go berserk

Just remember, IT thinks all of those people who use this tweet have better personalities than you

There would be no life cuz men literally built everything. JFL at this low IQ, feminist retards.

Just remember, IT thinks all of those people who use this tweet have better personalities than you
I've seen so many girls try to justify the KAM thing which is ridiculous lol but the minute we say 1 bad thing about women, we are villains

the clown world strikes again

#LifeWithoutUglyMenWouldBe

Gotta love how open and encouraged misandry is in the media. Yet if you post a my soggy knee tweet 12 years ago you get hung out to the gallows.

I've seen so many girls try to justify the KAM thing which is ridiculous lol but the minute we say 1 bad thing about women, we are villains
Rules and logic don't apply to women silly.

Gotta love how open and encouraged misandry is in the media.
Really don't understand how nonchad normie males can bear all the disrespect since they are always on social media nowadays. Or maybe not because they'd rather make jokes at their expense and to "laugh off the pain" than be seen as being mad at women for treating them unfairly.

garbage piling up in the streets
plumbing/electrical shit broken and unrepaired
dead cars abandoned on the side of the road

but at least muh women wouldn't feel unsafe walking at night

Sexism against men is normalized the same way racism is against white people, fuck this clown world

funny how that hashtag is acceptable but switch the genders and people go berserk

There would be no life cuz men literally built everything. JFL at this low IQ, feminist retards.

Gotta love how open and encouraged misandry is in the media. Yet if you post a my soggy knee tweet 12 years ago you get hung out to the gallows.

Really don't understand how nonchad normie males can bear all the disrespect since they are always on social media nowadays. Or maybe not because they'd rather make jokes at their expense and to "laugh off the pain" than be seen as being mad at women for treating them unfairly.
the clown world strikes again

#LifeWithoutUglyMenWouldBe

Damn dude. Self depreication humor is literally the soy/cuck playbook. They literally would rather call himself a fag then for a foid to do it if he dared criticized her.

Nice hashtag posted by useless foids who use all the technology invented by men.

Damn dude. Self depreication humor is literally the soy/cuck playbook. They literally would rather call himself a fag then for a foid to do it if he dared criticized her.
For as much as they talk about low smv males being realistic about their dismal prospects as "self defeating","whiny" and "approval seeking" behavior normies really have no problem proverbially beating themselves up and putting all the blame on themselves if it means women will be seen in a better way as a whole. They expect other guys to do this too which is why normie guys like to harass and bully guys that do infact express discontent with women.

I... i’m speechless. Shit like this is just so fucked up