Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifepill] If your boss is a foid, you should probably quit your job or not even take the job offer

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Had several of them. Not one single one worked out.

Meanwhile the men I could get along way better and I could actually understand what they were thinking.

I happen to be born in a time females can be managers jfl

That's one of the biggest reasons I hate the (((west))) and will never forgive them

Were they young? Every young or even middle aged female boss/manager I had was terrible, obviously, it never was anything other than annoying and they werent even 10 percent as good of a worker as the men below them.

But if your boss is an old woman it might be alright. I have had a few bosses and managers that were old women and they were no problem.

Some of them were still terrible and thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread but some of them were just fine to work with, maybe because they are from an older generation or maybe just because they were old they had stopped being an entitled self absorbed bitch

Were they young? Every young or even middle aged female boss/manager I had was terrible, obviously, it never was anything other than annoying and they werent even 10 percent as good of a worker as the men below them.

But if your boss is an old woman it might be alright. I have had a few bosses and managers that were old women and they were no problem.

Some of them were still terrible and thought they were the greatest thing since sliced bread but some of them were just fine to work with, maybe because they are from an older generation or maybe just because they were old they had stopped being an entitled self absorbed bitch
I don't work for any mom or pop shops. Therefore old women don't exist because the companies will have forced them out.

The job blackpill is the older you are, the more likely the company wants to get rid of you.

Old men still exist coz a lot of them have some very unique but powerful skill/experience that forces companies to keep them. The same cannot be said of foids.

women should not have been allowed into the workplace, because:
1) To keep wages stable. Twice as many workers = half the wages.
2) Women should be financially dependant on the husband, to force them to get married and not just be part of chad's harem.
3) They are lousy workers, and even worse colleagues.

Women shouldn't work

I’ll take the advice

lol if you turn down a well paying job that’s ez just because of a foid employer

retarded play tbh

lol if you turn down a well paying job that’s ez just because of a foid employer

retarded play tbh
Yes. And that's why you're still a kid.

Imagine someone here has a job and wants to go for something better and follows your advice. Then things don't work out and he's forced out. Then what?

Based lifepill tbh

Foids shouldn't work. They also shouldn't be educated in the same schools as men.

Good rule of thumb if you can afford it.

Over for working and being incel holy fuck