Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lifemogged by my Chad cousin

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Probably many of you have heard of some relative of yours or from another fellowcel who succeeds in every aspect of your life that tyou have failed, well, that's the case with my Chad cousin.
He used to be this typical lazy ass short fat youngcel/normie during his pre-teens who just LDARd without moving a finger all day and all night (and I mogged him badly during that time) until he started puberty and became a sport maniac and also gained a lot of friends (foids and brads) thus gaining a social circle. He was incredibly ass at math and at everything in school because his grandma and his mother spoiled him a lot which distracted him from studies while buying him last gen consoles, a shit ton of clothes, a bicycle and also a hella lot of instruments which he didn't use at all. He also didn't use the bicycle his mom gave him and straight up rejected a lot of the clothes his mom bought (he had leather jackets of the best trademarks possible and that dumbass still threw them into the garbage) which is pretty ragefuel tbh. He also NEVER needed to train for any sport yet he managed to enter to the pro rugby team of his school without even trying and was the best player only due to his genetics. It's also worth to mention that even though he ate junk food every single day and stayed in home after school this nigger still managed to gain a significant growth spurt during his 16's which made him become 6'+something while I at that age trained my ass off every single week in the gym, ate a balanced diet, played football and even did stretching exercises while that son of a bitch went from being 10-7 cms smaller than me at my age to almost 12-15 cms taller once he heightmaxxed at 18. He also lost some fat and gained some frame while SITTING ON HIS ASS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

Dude didn't even train that sport he just went to the real deal matches to show off and ofc the thirsty foids followed him to his home once the match ended. In fact my grandpa told me that one day there was literally an army of foids outside of his house seeing how he cuts the grass jfl even then he rejected every single one of them and went for a gigastacy from another school who didn't even know he existed, while I couldn't gain a single foid friend during my teen years and I wasn't as nearly as talented as him in sports I had to work my way out and I still FAILED because normies never appreciated my efforts and still chose me as the last one or saw me as a weakling because of my shitty frame and genetics (I'm a 5'8 skinny wristcel btw).
Oh, and did I mention he sucked ass in math? Well, he received private help from the best of the best teachers from that school and one of them was a foid. My grandpa straight told me that this foid teacher seemed to like him and she was a stacy which is even more suifuel because the guy didn't give a fuck and was a volcel all the time.
After all this help he gained via mama's wallet he quickly became better at every single subject he failed in and ended up IQmogging me once he graduated from high school while literally my ONLY genetical advantage over him was being naturally smarter (or that i thought b4) and a prodigy at math in my class (3rd place) but even then those cucked teachers from my shool never gave a shit about me unlike they would have with my cousin or the stupid foids who were above me in the school (in grades) which made me very pissed ngl.

Just hooowww, how can life be so unfair and give all the shit handed to these people who don't even appreciate what they have neither do they use well their natural advantages or even think in how lucky they are I'm literally x10 the hardworker my cousin is (yes IT I invested on myself) yet that piece of shit received all what he wanted, his parents support, foids being horny around him and ofc his genetics allowed to become a pro in sports without even trying (his dad offered him going to the gym and he rejected the offer lol).

:feelsrope::feelsrope:JFL at people thinking hard work pays off, it never HAS and it never WILL, you are either born attractive or you're not, end of the story. Chad ALWAYS WINS and we don't., WE LOSE.

TL;DR:My cousin is a lazy fuck who received everything handed to him including foids attention and some puberty's titanic SMV boosts while being literally in the same conditions as me when at the same time he never did anything to truly deserve what he gained during his life unlike most of us it's just beyond over:reeeeee::woke:

Genetics is everything bro. Your life is pretty much determined at birth.

As I wrote in another post, 6'6 Anthony Joshua just started boxing at 18 and continued it because he happened to be good at it. Just 4 years later he entered the Olympics and won a gold medal on his first try. Now he's world champ.

Meanwhile many others have been training since they learnt to walk and will never achieve the same results or game.

Even physical specimen Lennix Lewis had to start training at a much earlier age. And you wonder why he always seems so jealous of AJ

Last edited:
I'm a strong believer that the Genetics of a Chad isn't just about the looks. It's often a good package overall.

Most Chads I've met IRL IQmogs me to death, sportsmogs me to death, talentmogs me and so on. It's like they were born to succeed in every regard. Having the looks of a slayer is just the tip of the iceberg.
Sometime ago I saw a research that said that among attractive people, the IQ is usually higher.

Last edited:
Genetics is everything bro. Your life is pretty much determined at birth.

As I wrote in another post, 6'6 Anthony Joshua just started boxing at 18 and continued it because he happened to be good at it. Just 4 years later he entered the Olympics and won a gold medal on his first try. Now he's world champ.

Meanwhile many others have been training since they learnt to walk and will never achieve the same results or game.

Even physical specimen Lennix Lewis had to start training at a much earlier age. And you wonder why he always seems so jealous of AJ
The geneticpill is the hardest to swallow ded srs. Very good examples. Genes are the only thing that determine if you are good at something or if you're not.
In fact many people (popular case) cope with the fact that CR7 trained harder than everyone else to compete with Messi which is not true at all. Dude still trained hard like every other footballer does and he still has hella talent above everyone else but Messi is just that good. Genes>Everything

The geneticpill is the hardest to swallow ded srs. Very good examples. Genes are the only thing that determine if you are good at something or if you're not.
In fact many people (popular case) cope with the fact that CR7 trained harder than everyone else to compete with Messi which is not true at all. Dude still trained hard like every other footballer does and he still has hella talent above everyone else but Messi is just that good. Genes>Everything
Even CR7 himself is pretty gifted genetically. He's like 6'1 or even 6'2 yet plays a striker like position which is supposed to be on the shorter end.

You don't do that generally unless you got some really good talent and genetics.

Oh and I haven't even talked about how he looksmogg pretty much everyone

I rather be cr7 than Messi. I get to be tall while still being best in the world while handsome af

Last edited:
I'm a strong believer that the Genetics of a Chad isn't just about the looks. It's often a good package overall.

Most Chads I've met IRL IQmogs me to death, sportsmogs me to death, talentmogs me and so on. It's like they were born to succeed in every regard. Having the looks of a slayer is just the tip of the iceberg.
Sometime ago I saw a research that said that among attractive people, the IQ is usually higher.

this is fake news.

this is fake news.
What is your counterargument to stuff like https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent ?

Factors I would highlight would be that applied IQ (rather than genetic IQ) could be influenced by depression, so people sad about being ugly couldn't apply their IQ potential.

If you can only be 50% smart due to depression, even if you have IQ 180 potential, applied you are IQ 90.

While Chad if he has IQ 100 potential and is operating at 100% potential due to happiness (bathing in pussy) then he outperformed you in applied IQ.