Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel...?

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
Been posting too much suifuel, ragefuel, venting, and discussion threads. Thought I would try my first lifefuel post, and I guarantee I'm going to fail the shit out of doing so.

CR7 is considered one of the most handsome soccer players (I live in the USA forgive me, but footballers for everyone else in the world) in the world. Look at his recessed chin. He doesn't have much of a jawline from the side either.

Other than that everything else about him is pretty damn elite, except he may be a voicecel somewhat.

Yup. I falied at bringing lifefuel, didn't I? Fuck me.

Lifefuel supply runs dry today boy.
Image result for jeremy meeks side profile

He has the highest SMV in any male on the entire planet.

I'm having a hard time seeing the lifefuel aspect of this. Sorry.

He has the highest SMV in any male on the entire planet.
FACTS! Looks are pretty good (gymaxxed, chad and tall), most famous player in most popular sport, and extremely rich

FACTS! Looks are pretty good (gymaxxed, chad and tall), most famous player in most popular sport, and extremely rich
Yeah, he SMV mogs everyone( even females) I don't think any women would reject him. Even the top 0.0001% models and actresses would fuck him in a heartbeat.

I wish i could kick some Chad balls!

Yeah, he SMV mogs everyone( even females) I don't think any women would reject him. Even the top 0.0001% models and actresses would fuck him in a heartbeat.

Yes clearly this was a lifefuel fail on my part