Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel- When Chads Norwood

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★

Check out this minor lifefuel.

Bieber has shit pretty boy genes that age like absolute milk.

He still slayed during his prime though, got more jb than most men ever will tenfold.

Justin Bieber got slammed HARD with the agepill. The reason why he was so good looking was his youthfuleness and it’s gone.

Chico is getting hit hard with the agepill

The agepill will eventually caught up to everyone. Even chad isn't safe from it.

He still slayed during his prime though, got more jb than most men ever will tenfold.
Chico is getting hit hard with the agepill
Justin Bieber got slammed HARD with the agepill. The reason why he was so good looking was his youthfuleness and it’s gone.
The prettyboy is by design is particularly susceptible to the agepill, yes. Interesting. Something you don't realize at first.

Last edited:
The prettyboy is by design particularly susceptible to the agepill, yes. Interesting. Something you don't realize at first.
They still often slay while young, they are the ones who get to the jb pussy first. So maybe they are the real winners

The agepill will eventually caught up to everyone. Even chad isn't safe from it.
Yes but a masculine chad like George Clooney for example is safe for way longer than low T lesbians like Beiber and others. That's what I've learned from the replies here so far.

Yes but a masculine chad like George Clooney for example is safe for way longer than low T lesbians like Beiber and others. That's what I've learned from the replies here so far.
Yeah i agree, although ypu could argue that a guy like bieber, probably slayed more in his prime.

Thanks for introducing me to this dude's channel.

Yeah i agree, although ypu could argue that a guy like bieber, probably slayed more in his prime.
I'd rather maintain a chad halo for life than fizzle out early like a real cuck. Comes with the bonus of having respect through life but I'm dreaming anyway.
Thanks for introducing me to this dude's channel.
Yeah it's pretty cool. I imagine gymcels absolutely love it.

most men get 0 jb

He can just hair implantmaxx y' know

Hair transplants cure baldness, you don’t even realise how many celebrity men have hair transplants. The rich are immune.

The rich are immune.
It's so fucked up that the things that are so vital to saving the lives of men who should have never been born are so expensive.

Brutal teen love, he maxed out as a pretty boy to get loads of pussy for a short period of time

Jfl Justin posts here now.

@BITG is Justin Bieber confirmed

What a decline
7A1B296F 20E0 4BE5 BC00 A83264C575E7

Brutal. The life was just sucked out of him. That boyish energy and audacity is gone for good. I can already see this face on reddit and how girls call it creepy. NEVER never ever mock balding men as a man. Because next time it will happen to you.

Brutal

It's over for Biebercels