Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [LifeFuel]Slutina Gets Beheaded.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★

Gives me some consolation to see, after I was rejected by a Slutina earlier this year. :society:

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @zerozerozero @Grim_Reaper @Da_Yunez

Are these people niggers? Why are they killing her?

Not my proudest fap

They are from Rio de Janeiro I can tell by their accent and also because the "CV" faction which is from there.

james franco sandwich GIF

Are these people niggers? Why are they killing her?
They are from the second strongest criminal faction in Brazil, Comando Vermelho or CV, leader of the criminal alliance ''Tudo Dois'', the woman probably has connections with the strongest faction, Primeiro Comando da Capital or PCC, leader of the criminal alliance ''Tudo Três'', or a militia. Even in the white parts of Brazil you have this shit because the niggas that were here before the mass immigration of europeans are still dwelling big cities. It also doesn't help that general brazilian culture is dogshit and influences men to be either impulsive retards or sex addicted slaves to women

Last edited:
They are from the second strongest criminal faction in Brazil, Comando Vermelho or CV, leader of the criminal alliance ''Tudo Dois'', the woman probably has connections with the strongest faction, Primeiro Comando da Capital or PCC, leader of the criminal alliance ''Tudo Três'', or a militia. Even in the white parts of Brazil you have this shit because the niggas we that were here before the mass immigration of europeans are still dwelling big cities
What the fuck is the government doing when these many gangs are active there? :feelswhat:

fucking ruthless

They are from the second strongest criminal faction in Brazil, Comando Vermelho or CV, leader of the criminal alliance ''Tudo Dois'', the woman probably has connections with the strongest faction, Primeiro Comando da Capital or PCC, leader of the criminal alliance ''Tudo Três'', or a militia. Even in the white parts of Brazil you have this shit because the niggas we that were here before the mass immigration of europeans are still dwelling big cities

so are these just dark skinned taconiggers? they look like some kind of negro mix. its hard to tell from the video

in any case, mixing niggers with spics does NOT sound like a good idea.....

What the fuck is the government doing when these many gangs are active there? :feelswhat:
PCC has so much influence on the government that is compared to the prime italian mafia in the 20 century

Most peaceful day in Brazil

View attachment 1176604

Gives me some consolation to see, after I was rejected by a Slutina earlier this year. :society:

@Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @zerozerozero @Grim_Reaper @Da_Yunez
I was shown this video by a friend a while ago I can say it has traumatized me

It was nice to see.

Brazil is heavily mixed racially, so yes.
Why do I see Brazil people who look white and some who look black like negros

fucking ruthless

so are these just dark skinned taconiggers? they look like some kind of negro mix. its hard to tell from the video

in any case, mixing niggers with spics does NOT sound like a good idea.....
well, most brazilians ( outside of completelly white people in the rich class and in the south region, 100% black people in the northeast and random native tribes) are basically a mix of black, native and white ( majority is white genes btw) poor people tend to be more black skinned, they also are most criminals, so you could technically say that. I dont know, i really dont have the same racist views as you guys

and what the fuck is spics

Some parts of Brazil received a good influx of European immigrants, and are either Castizos or more or less White.

hispanic version of nigger basically . usually referring to mexicans, but can be used for any kind of hispanic
Most Spics I see are Mestizos(half native, half White/Iberian) which is the group it mainly applies for, though it can be used for Amerindian types as well ig.

Some parts of Brazil received a good influx of European immigrants, and are either Castizos or more or less White.
Makes sense I mean I seen some negro looking Brazilians and I was like wait who’s who

Brazil basically had two completely contradictory political policies in the end of the 19th until the mid 20th century, which were giving citizen status to blacks and later try to whiten the country with mass european immigration. Also ads to the mass the fact that in the monarchy times we had a white elite with all state power and a heavily mixed general population, different states also had different tipes of racial mixing, Bahia let black people multiply after slavery, while in in southernmost state, Rio Grande do Sul, there is a white majority population who is either pure white(data from the 2000's) or mixed with a one sided miscigenation of portuguese and spanish (and other europeans later on) men having sexual intercourse with freed black women or native americans for centuries, resulting in unusual europeans centric culture(because kids tend to prefer to adopt the father's culture when the father isn't thrash) with small african or native characteristics due to those being useful additions brought by their mothers. the rest is a genetical mess

Brazil basically had two completely contradictory political policies in the end of the 19th until the mid 20th century, which were giving citizen status to blacks and later try to whiten the country with mass european immigration. Also ads to the mass the fact that in the monarchy times we had a white elite with all state power and a heavily mixed general population, different states also had different tipes of racial mixing, Bahia let black people multiply after slavery, while in in southernmost state, Rio Grande do Sul, there is a white majority population who is either pure white(data from the 2000's) or mixed with a one sided miscigenation of portuguese and spanish (and other europeans later on) men having sexual intercourse with freed black women or native americans for centuries, resulting in unusual europeans centric culture(because kids tend to prefer to adopt the father's culture when the father isn't thrash) with small african or native characteristics due to those being useful additions brought by their mothers. the rest is a genetical mess
Thanks

Dnw. I just woke and don't want to watch Gore in the morning :feelsseriously: