Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel or suicidefuel - Tiny Husband

T

Tuttle

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHadHtMZ1go[/video]

Neither because height is cope.

sham marriage. I doubt it's true.

This should not be correlated with manlet/height mogging ideology. This guy is a legit dwarf. There's a huge difference between being a manlet and a dwarf.

people have fetishes, she's obviously doing it for fame as well, also as stated guys that are actual midgets because of a medical condition are looked at differently to just short guys

refmd said:
people have fetishes, she's obviously doing it for fame as well, also as stated guys that are actual midgets because of a medical condition are looked at differently to just short guys

this. I'd much rather be a 4ft dwarf than a 5'6 manlet who will always be seen as overcompensating

Just be NT low inhib. That said you know she's fucking Chad on the side.

Sean Stephenson and that woman are scam artists. She aligned herself with him to get a name whereas people stopped believing he was getting women.

I think that rabid bitch has some sort of pedophilic complex, she is into pre-pubscent small boys, she is fucking that midget because she can't fuck small boys. Most probably she's been raped by her dad or some other grown up male and that caused her phobia about full sized man.

TheRealChincel said:
Sean Stephenson and that woman are scam artists. She aligned herself with him to get a name whereas people stopped believing he was getting women.

Most likely.  Remember what happened to Gary Coleman.

The amount of money he must have. Lucky guy. I'm not sure I'd trust a female if I was him because you never know what they might do to get your money without having to give you anything.

First time I've heard of Sean Stephenson was when he appeared in the Double Your Dating snake oil PUA scam seminar. Hated the fraud ever since.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/fbQEPjaxF2M[/video]