Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LifeFuel] Old man tricks multiple femoids into having sex with him by pretending to be a model

• Thread starter GaaraAsksWhyDoIExist
  • Start date
G

GaaraAsksWhyDoIExist

Banned
-
An unnamed 68-year-old French man went to the internet for his own Anastasia Steele by pretending to be a 37-year-old male model and placing an adright on several dating sites.

Two of the female victims told authorities the suspect asked them to go on a blind date—emphasis on the blind.

Before meeting in person, each woman exchanged racy text messages with the man, who they thought looked like Joe Manganiello, but more closely resembled Joe Pesci.

Then, once it was time to rendezvous in real life, the suspect would ask his dates to come to his house blindfolded, where they would have sex without ever looking at each other.

After their naughty encounter, the women were eager to take off their mask; however, they were understandably shocked at the face staring back at them.

“He didn’t want me to take off the blindfold. When I insisted, he got angry. I ended up seeing his silhouette in the dark. He was old, pot-bellied with a big nose,” one of his victims recounted to authorities. “I told him: ‘It wasn’t you in the photo.’ He said: ‘No, but I had grown fond of you and was afraid to admit it.’ I left in disgust.”

Heard that story, it was funny. But he got eternity in jail after that.

This has been posted here several times. But yeah clever guy tbh

Sounds like a good idea tbh

Foids are so desperate to fuck Chad that they'll walk into a strangers house blindfolded :lul:

Circumventing their shitty selection process, noice. Funny how they liked the sex when they had a false visual representation in their head. Cunts.

What she those foids did is the female equivalent of a gloryhole- you stick your dick inside a hole in a wall and hope it's gonna be a hot female sucking on it, when in most of the cases it's gonna be some faggot.