Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LifeFuel] Normies complaining about COVID and even dying to it make me laugh

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
It is really laughable, when normies complain about not being able to socialize for a couple of weeks or months.

For us, who have been isolated for most of our lives, and who NEVER really socialize, who are facing way worse issues than COVID and our issues are PERMANENT.

We're trying to stay above water every day of our lives, and they complain about this crap. I am not even scared of COVID, since it wouldn't make my situation worse.

0hDt9XN

Jk gif 1

I am not even scared of COVID
I think only 500 people under 60 have died from it worldwide.

Worst part is they think they're heroes for literally just staying at home

I fucking hope it will never end

Mask off normie hypocrite! :feelsokman:

I think only 500 people under 60 have died from it worldwide.

Worst part is they think they're heroes for literally just staying at home
But Benji just said the mods are going to increase the base level stats of the corona chan particles.

Just goes to show how pathetic they really are.

Damn this is some cosmic horror shit right there.

But Benji just said the mods are going to increase the base level stats of the corona chan particles.

Good news.

Maybe add a failsafe to avoid targets that are virgin men.

It's because their lives are actually good so they have something to lose from this pandemic. An incel has nothing to lose because his life is a nightmare

It's because their lives are actually good so they have something to lose from this pandemic. An incel has nothing to lose because his life is a nightmare

Well, we can laugh when they lose stuff.

Good news.

Maybe add a failsafe to avoid targets that are virgin men.
Damn this is some cosmic horror shit right there.
The thing might be down there. Here's to hoping

We should all go to Antarctica and bring the diseases to the US

It just reminds me how empty my life is and what a joke its been living like this constantly for over 2 decades, isolated, never had a successful date, rejected on every medium, no relationships or casual sex. no friends to see, the last one from school found a foid and was "too busy" after that. Still a fucking virgin!

The news is on about how having to stay home is negatively affecting mental health. How you can't meet up with current/new lovers when you live apart.

You can't see friends to go to bars or watch the football.

People are having mental breakdowns and killing themselves after 1-10 weeks of this.

We have to live it month after month, year after year and nobody gives a damn. They can all rope for all I care.

They can't stop all of us :feelsthink:

I swear if a zombie apocalypse actually did happen I would pray to God every night and thank him

I'd definitely be a rapemaxxer JFL

My policy on sympathy for normies is simple and logical: I have the exact amount of sympathy for them that they have for me (none).

Massive nothingburger tbh, things are already resuming and it only affects immunologically deficient people like elders and those with certain medical conditions.

Massive nothingburger tbh, things are already resuming and it only affects immunologically deficient people like elders and those with certain medical conditions.

Other people's lives were affected too, even if they didn't get sick. At least in Europe lots of people had to stay home.

brutal. at least some normies got it and got permanent lung damage. though I wish covid lasted for at least a year

It's a double-edged sword. If they start relaxing the lockdown rules, we will have a spike in cases, leading to more deaths and healthcare costs. On the other hand, the longer the lockdown stays, the more businesses will shut down, more jobs will be lost and the more the economy will take a nose dive.

I just pray every night for maximum destruction, though I doubt nothing much will come from it.

Last edited:
You were featured on IT lol