Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lifefuel if true

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Hfd

get fucked normoids tbh

They wouldn't last that long. They'd go insane or rope.

They wouldn't last that long. They'd go insane or rope.
That's what needs to happen. They have to learn being lonely is not normal.

A reminder that foids still hook up despite quarantine and will continue to do so. They are going to become main spreaders of the virus.

Please be real

Yes pls I wanna see chaos for once

As many of you already have basically stated the normies simply will not be able to make it that long.

Already in my home state Michigan the NPC's have risen up in protest at the lockdown.

Alls I'm left wondering is how long before ZOG pulls a "Kent State" on my fellow Michiganders and any other state's protestors who are unwilling to trade in their freedom for a little bit of that imagined security?

Vaccine won't be created anytime soon. Virus is mutating. That's why we still don't have Hepatitis C or HIV vaccine. Also vaccines for RNA viruses are extremely hard to create. So Earth is fucked

my whole life has been distant from humans

Attachments

• 1586269557726.jpg
    1586269557726.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1
SuicideFuel. Photography is my cope
Japan is not in lockdown because they can't by law. Even though most of my weeb shops are closed, normals are still out walking about coofing.
I've already had the infection, weird thing was it came in two waves. (Early Feb I had it, then mid March I had it. Now it's gone???). Shit felt like a tight rubberband around my top upper chest.

I want to take photos of the empty streets.

jfl they’d rope by then

The would country would rope if it was just to the end of this year

normaltards on suicide watch