Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Lifefuel: HEZBOLLAH RELEASES VIDEO, WITH possible hint OF GROUND INCURSION/INFILTRATION

@Vyn @Made in Heaven @DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit @Anarcho Nihilist @WizardofSoda @Vyn @Karakol96

I'm not sure they'll risk it. Maximum artillery attacks on the territory of Israel.

Same, it's risky.
Most of the rulers of the Middle East are slaves of the United States (All monarchies from the Hashemites to the Saudis) Even Qatar, in a sense, depends on the United States and there is a huge military base there.

If I were in Hezbollah's place, I wouldn't take the risk. This card, only there won't be a second chance. Most of the Arab Sunni world actually hates Shiites more than Jews. Jordan and Saudi Arabia even shot down missiles that Iran fired at Israel.

Most of the Arab world hates Hezbollah and Iran more than Israel. What's the point of taking risks? For what? Heroism that no one will appreciate.

If I were in Hezbollah's place, I wouldn't take the risk. This card, only there won't be a second chance. Most of the Arab Sunni world actually hates Shiites more than Jews. Jordan and Saudi Arabia even shot down missiles that Iran fired at Israel.
But There's nothing to loose. And Hezbollah has a chance of winning this time. I would risk tbh.

Most of the Arab world hates Hezbollah and Iran more than Israel. What's the point of taking risks? For what? Heroism that no one will appreciate.
Unfortunately,, true.

Most of the Arab monarchs are goats who are only interested in luxury and wealth, who depend on the West and the United States, as they buy their oil.
Yeah, nobody is ready to sacrifice anything.

Unfortunately,, true.
The Jews have won, they rule most of the Middle East through their colony of the United States, which, at the snap of the Jews' fingers, will send an army to kill any independent Arab leader, and turn the country into ruins. Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi - if there are a lot of complaints about the former, then Gaddafi was a sweet old man who did not even like war and was not a militarist.

The Jews have won, they rule most of the Middle East through their colony of the United States, which, at the snap of the Jews' fingers, will send an army to kill any independent Arab leader, and turn the country into ruins. Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi - if there are a lot of complaints about the former, then Gaddafi was a sweet old man who did not even like war and was not a militarist.
True. Agreed 100%

Iran has been very successful in freezing normalization talks with Israel by baiting Israel to attack the Palestinians. It’s in Iran’s best interest to escalate to try and get concessions before November. It’s interesting to think the country with the biggest influence on the US elections will be Iran.

True. Agreed 100%
Jews rule the world and there is no way to stop it. Somewhere deep down, I even think that Hamas and Iran are also puppets of Israel, and the confrontation itself is a spectacle for the masses.

True. Agreed 100%
True. Agreed 100%
Iran could have received a nuclear bomb through Russia or the DPRK a long time ago. But I haven't done it yet. It's suspicious. The nuclear bomb is the only thing that saved North Korea from a potential US invasion. Because more than one American president will not send an army to fight against a nuclear power, since the risk is not worth it.

Iran could have received a nuclear bomb through Russia or the DPRK a long time ago. But I haven't done it yet. It's suspicious. The nuclear bomb is the only thing that saved North Korea from a potential US invasion. Because more than one American president will not send an army to fight against a nuclear power, since the risk is not worth it.
They say it's because, it's against Islam for a state to have nuclear weapons.

They say it's because, it's against Islam for a state to have nuclear weapons.
What kind of nonsense is this? Pakistan, being a Sunni Islamic state, where Islam is prescribed in the constitution and laws are based on Sharia, on the contrary, considered it an honor to become the first Muslim country to receive a nuclear bomb.

What kind of nonsense is this? Pakistan, being a Sunni Islamic state, where Islam is prescribed in the constitution and laws are based on Sharia, on the contrary, considered it an honor to become the first Muslim country to receive a nuclear bomb.
I think it's because Iran are shia.

IMG 20240812 035133

Different interpretations of sharia.

View attachment 1221674

Ahahaha, my God, what an idiot, the absence of nuclear weapons from the enemy of the United States is like a red rag for a bull. Sooner or later, the United States will return and demolish the Ayatollah regime, plant some descendant of the royal family, and that will be the end for the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Ahahaha, my God, what an idiot, the absence of nuclear weapons from the enemy of the United States is like a red rag for a bull. Sooner or later, the United States will return and demolish the Ayatollah regime, plant some descendant of the royal family, and that will be the end for the Islamic Republic of Iran.
True. It's extremely stupid

View attachment 1221674

Sooner or later, any US government during an acute crisis in society will try to arrange a small victorious war in order to switch attention from domestic policy to foreign policy so that the population stops complaining about inflation, rising housing prices, rising cost of living, crime, etc.

True. It's extremely stupid
We all see that there is an internal crisis in the United States now and it can only be solved through a small victorious war, so that people can shut their mouths on TV with complaints about life, but we won the war against Iran, so be proud that you are an American.

They should at least hit the ports of Haifa and tek Aviv
Each regime, realizing its weakness inside, solves the problem through a war outside. As it was in the USSR with the invasion of Afghanistan in 1979, when there was stagnation inside the country and the population needed to be diverted through an external war in Afghanistan. This was the case with the Argentine military junta, which sent an army to the Falkland Islands to strengthen the regime through military victory.