Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for zoomercels: this summer will be like 2016 again

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Back in like 2016 I was 12 years old and it was right before I was bullied bad and my life became full shit. Back in the summer of 2016 I would spend my days by myself but I would bike around town looking at just cars passing by nature just to kill time listening to music from uzi and carti and shit. It was very somber yet very beautiful in a way. Now with all the new music coming out I think it’s gonna be another 2016 type summer so this summer I will try getting laid one last shot before it’s basically all over.

Mogs me at gangster rap.

2016 was a pretty embarrassing year for me school wise.

2016 was a pretty embarrassing year for me school wise.
How old were u? And why? Ngl I don’t really remember what happened to me in middle school when I was 12 in 2016 but I think I wasn’t rlly bullied it was like a buffer zone kinda year

How do y’all fail classes that’s bad man well I failed like 1 class in 5th grade but that’s about it tbh
Not doing the work lol

How old were u? And why?

There were a few embarrassing moments that year, but the main reason I found it terrible, was because that was the year I moved back to my home town (or at least my home county). This is where I would meet various kids that I grew up with in middle school, they all had girlfriends and clicks, and social groups, while I spent my time in the special ed class, or eating lunch by myself.

This all happened when I was 16 by the way

What is your strategy to get laid lol?

WTF, 12 years old in 2016? :feelskek:

Fucking hell, I’m getting old. I’m starting to wonder if the 20+ years old users are a minority here.

12 in 2016? So you’d be...fuck idk but young.

Back in like 2016 I was 12 years old and it was right before I was bullied bad and my life became full shit. Back in the summer of 2016 I would spend my days by myself but I would bike around town looking at just cars passing by nature just to kill time listening to music from uzi and carti and shit. It was very somber yet very beautiful in a way. Now with all the new music coming out I think it’s gonna be another 2016 type summer so this summer I will try getting laid one last shot before it’s basically all over.
Ok fake, I mean youngcel

What is your strategy to get laid lol?
I’m just gonna go on a spree of asking girls out randomly cold approach or whatever it’s called I guess fuck it idk hopefully I don’t get jumped by some white knight

I’m just gonna go on a spree of asking girls out randomly cold approach or whatever it’s called I guess fuck it idk hopefully I don’t get jumped by some white knight
Cold approach? Dude you can literally get arrested for that shit.

You should be banned, you’re too young. In 2016, I was 14/15 and a complete social outcast. Fuck you

Cold approach? Dude you can literally get arrested for that shit.
ye true. I remember I tried cold approaching when I was 13 and was on the verge of getting kicked out of school for sexual harassment

2016 was the last year where I was alive

ye true. I remember I tried cold approaching when I was 13 and was on the verge of getting kicked out of school for sexual harassment
In school? Lol what happened exactly I'm seriously interested in this story.

You should be banned, you’re too young. In 2016, I was 14/15 and a complete social outcast. Fuck you
who says I’m not a social outcast man read my story I spent all of my time by myself riding bikes and looking at nature when I was 12

In school? Lol what happened exactly I'm seriously interested in this story.
It’s very cucked and embarrassing but I’ll say it. Well basically I was at a summer camp that the school had, and this was right before school opened, so in like July. So like on the last week I got brave enough to try some shit, and so I made an insta and found her acccount and tried to dm her and what I’ll let u know is that: literally the next morning that I got to camp, everyone was calling me a perv and shit and looking at me weird or calling me Autist (this was back when leafyishere was popular), and then when I got back home I guess her parents somehow called my parents and I had my phone taken away & had a write out an entire letter apologizing. Chad would never had to to that or have this happen to him. :feelsbadman:

It’s very cucked and embarrassing but I’ll say it. Well basically I was at a summer camp that the school had, and this was right before school opened, so in like July. So like on the last week I got brave enough to try some shit, and so I made an insta and found her acccount and tried to dm her and what I’ll let u know is that: literally the next morning that I got to camp, everyone was calling me a perv and shit and looking at me weird or calling me Autist (this was back when leafyishere was popular), and then when I got back home I guess her parents somehow called my parents and I had my phone taken away & had a write out an entire letter apologizing. Chad would never had to to that or have this happen to him. :feelsbadman:
holy shit bro that sucks. I would never have the balls to do that lol unless I knew the chick already liked me

holy shit bro that sucks. I would never have the balls to do that lol unless I knew the chick already liked me
I kinda knew she didn’t like me but I said ehhh fuck it because a few months before school ended and I went to the summer camp I tried to lowkey ask her out during like gym class I guess & then a few minutes later I got punched in the back of the head and pushed up against a gate by her friend who was a lesbian JFL.

Last edited:
I kinda knew she didn’t like me but I said ehhh fuck it because a few months before school ended and I went to the summer camp I tried to lowkey ask her out during like gym class I guess & then a few minutes later I got punched in the back of the head and pushed up against a gate by her friend who was a lesbian JFL.
if only you were blackpilled my man

if only you were blackpilled my man
I got blackpilled hard during the summer of 2019 which was when I joined. The summer before that I was redpilled and denied Hamudi after finding his videos because they were too brutal, and then I bluepilled myself and tried to deny everything, but as the highschool year went on I realized it was over and then joined.

12 years... Listening to uzi and carti...