Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for white men - Indian developed video game JBW

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Developed in India

If anyone has seen the PS2 Version you will know the Princess is Indian

In Remake, Currys designed the MC as blue eyed Prince from Persia, While the Indian Princess as Ethnic

this is JBW af

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htzq7EEXQs8

The MC also has a British Accent while the Princess has a Indian Ethnic accent

This is Legit JBW in Video games
Good game tho, probably gonna get it

Suicide fuel for blackcels like myself. Honestly starting to think that there are no benefits of black skin

Suicide fuel for blackcels like myself. Honestly starting to think that there are no benefits of black skin
True it could be worse tho,

Some Indians are darker then Blacks, but they still look Indian

Not going to play

Not going to play
Why not?

the PC version from 2003 was actually good, im watching it now
story is good and its got good voice acting, not like modern games with American accents

the game looks like shit though.the devs probably swindled ubisoft off kek.

the game looks like shit though.the devs probably swindled ubisoft off kek.
Graphics arnt the best, but if its like the original, the story is good and the mechanics will also be good

Looks like ass, It looks like they took a ps2 game and made the internal resolution higher. they should have given it to bluepoint studio, look at how they remastered shadow of the colossus.

Why not?

story is good and its got good voice acting, not like modern games with American accents
i played that game a lot as a kids.The game even now looks amazing,the art direction is perfect,the music is pretty good and the platform sections are amazing.but the combat...the combat is absolute fucking trash.i couldn't continue the game which such shit combat.At least dying light had shit combat but you could make some op weapons and whatnot to get rid of the enemies incredibly fast.with prince of persia you can't.

Looks like ass, they should have given it to bluepoint studio, look at how they remastered shadow of the colossus.
If its not buggy and runs at 60fps, the graphics arnt that bad, and on PC it would be good, the platforming is very good, the original from 2003 is very playable and the story is good, the Graphics are high tier ps3
i played that game a lot as a kids.The game even now looks amazing,the art direction is perfect,the music is pretty good and the platform sections are amazing.but the combat...the combat is absolute fucking trash.i couldn't continue the game which such shit combat.At least dying light had shit combat but you could make some op weapons and whatnot to get rid of the enemies incredibly fast.with prince of persia you can't.
Yeah but the original is rated T for teens, this new one is 16 + age rating

If its not buggy and runs at 60fps, the graphics arnt that bad, and on PC it would be good, the platforming is very good, the original from 2003 is very playable and the story is good, the Graphics are high tier ps3
Yeah the gameplay aspect is untouched, but a ps3 looking "remaster" in 2020 is unacceptable when ubisoft could have shared the internal assets of the latest assasin creed, they could have remade it in unreal engine too.

Yeah the gameplay aspect is untouched, but a ps3 looking "remaster" in 2020 is unacceptable when ubisoft could have shared the internal assets of the latest assasin creed, they could have remade it in unreal engine too.
True but I think they gave it to a Indian company

only benefit is easier to thug max but ofc that means jail time or death

True but I think they gave it to a Indian company
They should have made the main character almost black,no frame, no jaw, thick dark hair and a thick indian accent instead of a young pale skin, chad looking cunt.

They should have made the main character almost black,no frame, no jaw, thick dark hair and a thick indian accent instead of a young pale skin, chad looking cunt.

Whats worse is that they have a Indian Princess, with accent and everything
They are promoting indian women to white men
JBW to Their own women

Maybe they're Aryan Indians or Parsis conspiring against Druvidians.

The ancient Persians didn't look like curries though

Except endless free money and white pussy, I guess there aren't many

Persians are İranians and İranians are the OG Aryans
Nothing suprising

Developed in India

If anyone has seen the PS2 Version you will know the Princess is Indian

In Remake, Currys designed the MC as blue eyed Prince from Persia, While the Indian Princess as Ethnic

this is JBW af

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htzq7EEXQs8

The MC also has a British Accent while the Princess has a Indian Ethnic accent

This is Legit JBW in Video games
Good game tho, probably gonna get it

Looks alright, although it is not my type of game. Even the movie had a white actor (Jake Gyllenhaal) which played the prince so not surprised here.

The ancient Persians didn't look like curries though

Why does the princess look curry then? They currywhore behind this is pushing JBW

Why does the princess look curry then? They currywhore behind this is pushing JBW
Prince of Persia Sands of Time is about a Persian prince in India. Majority of the characters except the Prince and his father are Indian. The guys in turbans are Indian. And OP is coping hard, the prince clearly looks fucking Iranian.

Prince of Persia Sands of Time is about a Persian prince in India. Majority of the characters except the Prince and his father are Indian. And OP is coping, he clearly looks fucking Iranian.

A lot of Iranians look white. Compared to curries anyway

graphics looks lilke shit ngl idk why they hired devs from india

Except for diversity hiring preferences, affirmative action, $700 billion out of the federal budget in welfare payouts, mass riots when cops try to get you to follow the rules, quasi-religious ideological support from mass media, politicians, and universities. You know, just small stuff.

Why not?

how good can it be if curries did the remake? be honest here

If curries made this game why didn't they make the MC a 5'6'' skinny fat Dravidian, with insane status halo and deep victim/ destiny's child complex ('i can fix him tee hee').

Then they could have made the princess over elite Jasmine/ Kim Kardashian looking Caucasoid/Aryan ethnic, and th MC could ascend with her.

That would have gamer currycels insane halo, but instead they just did more JBW shit to fuck themselves.

Its like those incel tier guys who invented tinder and Instagram

Looks like ass, It looks like they took a ps2 game and made the internal resolution higher. they should have given it to bluepoint studio, look at how they remastered shadow of the colossus.

how good can it be if curries did the remake? be honest here
Doubt if curries would screw up software delivery. Especially if they trying to prove themselves so they get bigger gigs in future that currently go to LA, Atlanta, Montreal, France, Spain (and all their other non shit hole studios)

Just be white CHAD

2021 tier graphics ngl :feelskek:
I liked Warrior Within more tbh.

Prince of Persia Sands of Time is about a Persian prince in India. Majority of the characters except the Prince and his father are Indian. The guys in turbans are Indian. And OP is coping hard, the prince clearly looks fucking Iranian.
Then why is the MC got blue eyes and white skin, while every female is dark skin dark eyes

its on all the games

Also this is around 1500s, Persians looked like modern persons today and currys looked like modern curries, Also the Persian prince is got a British accent while the curry princess is got a ethnic accent, I have seen all the game btw it came out in 2003, this is a remake
They also have sex in the game,

Hoky shitty graphics lol

graphics look like poo tbh
its not that bad, the original is 2003 and still a great game
fallout 3 still a great game but dated graphics
skyrim still a great game but dated graphics

its not that bad, the original is 2003 and still a great game
fallout 3 still a great game but dated graphics
skyrim still a great game but dated graphics
those games all had good graphics for their time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1