Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LifeFuel for teencels projected to be manlets

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220813 1131522

This person's cousin was projected to be a Manlet, but because his parents actually love him they put him on growth hormones and he got tall as fuck.

If you're a Teencel ask your parents this, explain to them how the Tinder Sexual Market works and explain that they won't ever see grandkids if you're not put on this. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I wish i were him

wtf 2 meters!??? Holy shit that means that I could be like 7ft tall if the GH works that well :shock: runaway fisherian is gonna boom to mass fucking human extinction by 2040 if more people catch on

View attachment 647407

This person's cousin was projected to be a Manlet, but because his parents actually love him they put him on growth hormones and he got tall as fuck.

If you're a Teencel ask your parents this, explain to them how the Tinder Sexual Market works and explain that they won't ever see grandkids if you're not put on this. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Link to that video?