Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lifefuel for Spanishcels

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Lifefuel for @thespanishcel

Suifuel for @GimmeShockTreatment

I hope england wins

Spain will be a part of Morocco in a few decades, Al-Andalus restored. Mass-migration means that Spain isn't Spanish anymore today.

Spain will be a part of Morocco in a few decades, Al-Andalus restored. Mass-migration means that Spain isn't Spanish anymore today.
Big cope, but I give Europe a century. No more.

A cope how? It would be a cope to believe that Spain could keep migration at bay, but cucked EU laws make it mandatory for White and Hispanic countries to take as much Turks and Moroccans as possible. Spain will be overrun by Surinamese people soon too, then Indians and Pakistani's.

Also, in a century there won't be many Muslims, just look at Islamic fertility rates north of the Sahara.

Those temporary immigrants to Arabia will be permanent, I've already seen some Somali and North Sudanese people with wealthy Arabian passports and full citizenship. Morocco itself is being quicky overrun with niggers who will replace Morocco's population.

Spanishcels are lighter skinned and have lighter hairs so we'll see Spanish men get Black pussy while Moroccans will simply be overrun.

A cope how? It would be a cope to believe that Spain could keep migration at bay, but cucked EU laws make it mandatory for White and Hispanic countries to take as much Turks and Moroccans as possible. Spain will be overrun by Surinamese people soon too, then Indians and Pakistani's.
I believe that it will not happen so quickly and that the countries' boredom will force radical measures to be taken. At the moment I think we are still in the early stages. It's a matter of a century if Europeans do absolutely nothing, and I don't think they'll be so cuckold as to watch their own extinction.

Morocco itself is being quicky overrun with niggers who will replace Morocco's population.
Most are just passing through. There are few who stay permanently and the majority are concentrated in the three main cities of the country.

I know I'm late, but lifefuel for @GimmeShockTreatment

Yeah, it's over jFL. Deserved tbh.

Kindly, do the needful and Stop Derailing the thread saars.