Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for shortcels

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

So many men breaking their legs for these surgeries!

It's much easier to fix height than face

Ive think ive seen this guy before, he is 172cm, he will never reach 190cm.

I'd probably be way better off, if I could afford a simple buccal fat removal.
Simple buccal fat removal can't fix your eye area, midface or a recessed jawline

that surgery is totally worthless, you will end up paying a ton of money and with almost no results.

even buying big shoes that add 2 or 3 inches is way better than breaking your legs for nothing

He is currently 182cm thanks to the surgery
Wow, thats impressive if its the same guy. Still one would need huge amounts of cash and to go through hell over and over again, still worth it imo, in my case i would be happy to reach 174-175 but my short arms and small hands would look weird.

Like legit height is super easy just get ll it's more expensive but it's easier you can easily go from 55 to 61 with this.

Face is like 4 different categories the midface the jawline the orbits and the cranium.

Within the 4 separate factors you have to factory in harmony you don't wanna have 1 really striking trait and have 20 bad ones.

Dimorphism isn't always good either to much you become an ogre to little you become a faggot just enough and you become a slayer.

Life fuel? Most of us aren't rich and will never afford such an expensive surgery.

Wow, thats impressive if its the same guy. Still one would need huge amounts of cash and to go through hell over and over again, still worth it imo, in my case i would be happy to reach 174-175 but my short arms and small hands would look weird.
Yes it’s the same guy, i’m following his journey

I'd rather use the money to buy a gaming pc to cope instead of breaking my bones

that surgery is totally worthless, you will end up paying a ton of money and with almost no results.

even buying big shoes that add 2 or 3 inches is way better than breaking your legs for nothing
You can grow up to 6 inches. It's better than wearing platform shoes. What if you go to the beach or use shorts. People will notice and mock you for your height complex.

It’s cheaper when you do it in Turkey
Not risking infections or complications. They're prbly doing a half-assed job if it's so cheap, and god knows what shitty medical equipment they're using.

No height for your face

Simple buccal fat removal can't fix your eye area, midface or a recessed jawline
You cannot compare buccal fat removal and LL lol, the equivalent heightwise of buccal fat removal would be lifts.
Lefort 3 would be a much fairer comparison, in both cases they break your bones and as LL can fix your height Leforr 3 can turn a hideous truecel into a normie-looking dude.

imagine being a 6'6 lamp post zoomer thugmaxxed height mogger going around the neighborhood heightmogging everybody while wearing sports direct adidas track suits

ineed my ankles to start growing rn my body needs to be larger please god scale me up