Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Lifefuel" for shortcels.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20191231 130847 Reddit

Silly inkwell. It's not the end of the world! My best friends cousins brother is 5'2 and hes slaying!! There are plenty of short women out there who dont like tall guys, honest!

Flat550x550075f

"like it was when she dated taller guys" just lol at not realizing hes getting leftovers, probably compensating with money later in life as a betabuxx

also in these type of larpy stories ppl like to exaggerate to make their point, i doubt they know the exact height

Last edited:
A 4'11 gal can get laid with a 5'11 man.The reverse almost never happened,and thats why we have inceldom.

Also for you lurker faggots that try to justify women chasing taller guys to improve their genes,why cant the same benefit be given to manlet? Why cant we just pair manlets with tall girls to improve the manlet's offspring? Why is it only the girls that can do this and not the males?

A 4'11 gal can get laid with a 5'11 man.The reverse almost never happened,and thats why we have inceldom.

Also for you lurker faggots that try to justify women chasing taller guys to improve their genes,why cant the same benefit be given to manlet? Why cant we just pair manlets with tall girls to improve the manlet's offspring? Why is it only the girls that can do this and not the males?

This.

Found this retarded ass comment of course on IT. Girls can only do it because apparently girls can do no wrong according to society.

Because of double standards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back