Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Lifefuel for Sephardics] most Israeli foids seem to prefer Mizrahi over Ashkenazi men

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Can you even make the difference when looking at them?
Mizrahi men tend to look arabian while Ashkenazi men are almost always white

Clicked for the tits.

Tfw Kikecel's youtube suggestion must be pure cancer

I strongly believe in the importance of selection pressures. While European men used to be sexually selected based on looks and stable income, and a moderate pressure to not be stupid (or they would starve or freeze), I hypothise that Ashkenazi men used to solely intellectmaxx to get pussy and not looksmatch, and they faced VERY strong pressure to be useful (or else their local community would kick them out). I think that's why they're more intelligent and less good looking now on average, even though they have similar pigmentation.

Why are there so many Ashkenazis in Israel?

I love living in this hellhole as a Slav non Jew I'm hated by both 90 IQ Mizrahim and by the Ashkenazim

not a member of the tribe anyway, israeli foids won't touch me

not a member of the tribe anyway, israeli foids won't touch me
You think not being part of the tribe has stopped any whore from fucking other men?

lifefuel for @Copexodius Maximus

Yes I've had the misfortune of living here for 16 years after immigrating from Ukraine
youre the 4th guy here that told me he's a russian/ukraine immigrant that isnt jewish

youre the 4th guy here that told me he's a russian/ukraine immigrant that isnt jewish
Time for kikes to start paying reparations me thinks after all the Red Army saved them during WW2

You think Ethiopians like Ukrainians cause I've been bullied by every single flavor of foid except them
Define bullying. At what age and setting?
Ive had almost zero interaction with female ethiopians trorought my life. My school had virtually no ethiopians either.

Bene Israel currycels are heavily discriminated against in Kikeistan. It's also for Jew currys lmao

Jewfuel for kikecels?

Bene Israel currycels are heavily discriminated against in Kikeistan. It's also for Jew currys lmao
Thats a spicy Jew variant,Its over if you cant mogg even the Jew.

Israeli femoids are disgusting.

ashkenazis, by an unfortunate twist of fate, happen to be simultanously the most intelligent and most ugly of all white men.

ashkenazis, by an unfortunate twist of fate, happen to be simultanously the most intelligent and most ugly of all white men.
true actually lol. thats partly why they want northern europeans dead, jealousy

doesnt mean much brocel tbh

if you asked the average western woman if she prefers whites or non whites, they'd all say non whites. but in practice you know what they do

They want Chad. Black Chad White Chad Asian Chad Alied Chad

Anything that ends with Chad, really.

Alternatively they want dark triad chadlites, but thats plan B.