Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lifefuel for ricecels: noodlewhores defends asain males and say their dicks aren't small....

Incedel

Incedel

Fatcel Blackcel
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1d4urr5/my_bf_said_he_doesnt_want_to_have_my_baby_because/

...in order to convince white Chad to have a baby with her, :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You literally cannot make this shit up. This is literally the only time I have every seen a noodlewhore respect the sexual prowess of ricecel and its all in the hopes convince white dick to raw dog her:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. If there dicks are just as good as whites why aren't you with one, but who are we kidding we know exactly why, white cocku onry
'24M' '24F' 9 month relationship. My boyfriend and I were talking about getting marry and having babies, but he said it's baby abuse because his baby will have my gene and I'm Asian so the baby will have small genitals. Even though I explained not all Asian have small one and my family has good gene(I don't mean genital just gene in general)he still insist his idea.
Of course Chad isn't falling for noodlewhores copes, seeing as he has probably heard tons of noodlewhores bad mouth asian males lol.
And when I saw a vedio of UK visitors travel to my hometown and say this country is so much better than UK, he saw it and said why don't you go back home.
Brootal racist white chad insulting a noodlewhores to her stupid whore face but anything for white cocku :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
nd he said if I don't change my family name he won't marry me because he doesn't want to get married at all, so that's his compromise. TL;DR I don't know what to do.
To chad noodlewhores are just fuckable slabs of meat not even worthy pretending to promise marriage, but being chads whore is better than changs wife.

It cannot get any more over than this for our ricecelbros, I'm starting to think that its more over for them than curries at this fucking point.

You're dating a racist moron and it only took you 9 months to figure out. :soy: :soy: :soy:
:feelskek: what gave it awa, if only her personality detector was working

May 31, 2024

Cake day

Brutal wtf :feelskek::feelskek:
Imagine the only time someone compliments your race is to convince another man that her genes are totally garbage (they are) I cannot think of something that brootal its so over

Imagine the only time someone compliments your race is to convince another man that her genes are totally garbage (they are) I cannot think of something that brootal its so over
It just proves that Asian women are only good for simply busting a fat nut bc gook face fetish and tight pussy.... That's it. It's that simple. They're fuckable, but not worthy of propagation.

Flextape cant fix that

Holy meme gender (+ race combination:feelskek::feelskek:).

@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Lv99_BixNood @Cayden Zhang :forcedsmile:

Reminds me of a noodlewhore in China who wrote an article saying "we need to stop assuming Asian men have small dicks because people say I'm only with my whitu boyfriend for big dick and I don't want to seem like a slut" :foidSoy: That's the only time they ever bring this up :feelskek:

Reminds me of a noodlewhore in China who wrote an article saying "we need to stop assuming Asian men have small dicks because people say I'm only with my whitu boyfriend for big dick and I don't want to seem like a slut" :foidSoy: That's the only time they ever bring this up :feelskek:
Exactly, noodlewhores relentless shit on the men who they share a race with and are suprise when those racial predujice are carried on to their hapaspawn. What did you think fucking white gigachad would mean that your son would be white gigachad and not some dysgenic ERcel

it’s girthy too

Only issue is her white chad probably has 8

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1d4urr5/my_bf_said_he_doesnt_want_to_have_my_baby_because/

...in order to convince white Chad to have a baby with her, :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: You literally cannot make this shit up. This is literally the only time I have every seen a noodlewhore respect the sexual prowess of ricecel and its all in the hopes convince white dick to raw dog her:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. If there dicks are just as good as whites why aren't you with one, but who are we kidding we know exactly why, white cocku onry

Of course Chad isn't falling for noodlewhores copes, seeing as he has probably heard tons of noodlewhores bad mouth asian males lol.

Brootal racist white chad insulting a noodlewhores to her stupid whore face but anything for white cocku :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

To chad noodlewhores are just fuckable slabs of meat not even worthy pretending to promise marriage, but being chads whore is better than changs wife.

It cannot get any more over than this for our ricecelbros, I'm starting to think that its more over for them than curries at this fucking point.

do you mind if I re-write your title? it's not lifefuel

anyway I would usually sticky this, but noodlewhores are gonna noodlewhore

Read the entire post retards
Can you give tldr? I dont get what it's about
Exactly, noodlewhores relentless shit on the men who they share a race with and are suprise when those racial predujice are carried on to their hapaspawn. What did you think fucking white gigachad would mean that your son would be white gigachad and not some dysgenic ERcel
It's like a comedy written by God himself. Asian whores are SO desperate to escape their gook bloodlines, but Hapas AND Quapas still end up looking chinky as fuck. Their genes are just too dominent. For fuck's sake, even Slavs suffer from their gook DNA contamination curse, and they're like 10% mongoloid maximum. Why else are slavs considered the subhumans of europe?

Brutal for dicklets tbh

do you mind if I re-write your title? it's not lifefuel

anyway I would usually sticky this, but noodlewhores are gonna noodlewhore
No worries I just said that for comedic (blackpill) effect

Can you give tldr? I dont get what it's about

It's like a comedy written by God himself. Asian whores are SO desperate to escape their gook bloodlines, but Hapas AND Quapas still end up looking chinky as fuck. Their genes are just too dominent. For fuck's sake, even Slavs suffer from their gook DNA contamination curse, and they're like 10% mongoloid maximum. Why else are slavs considered the subhumans of europe?
omega kek