Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for Ricecels in Canada (Americancels sorry it doesn't apply to you)

Not sure what you're implying, OP. Female ricers are just as white-fever as their canadian counterpart. Go to seattle. Not literally that place is a shithole but you know what I mean.

And normies wonder why Cho went berserk.

5b67916aea7bea225fecbb95a1673fd7.jpg

They're fucking subhuman

didnt watch lol

Not gonna watch but if they said Asian then they mean for betabuxx. White Chad fucks, Asian beta bucks.

Not sure what you're implying, OP. Female ricers are just as white-fever as their canadian counterpart. Go to seattle. Not literally that place is a shithole but you know what I mean.
Well, most the Asian chicks said they would rather have an Asian bf

didnt watch lol
ok
Not gonna watch but if they said Asian then they mean for betabuxx. White Chad fucks, Asian beta bucks.
brootal. Although most the noodlewhores in canada were with asian dudes while I went to Toronto.

Well, most the Asian chicks said they would rather have an Asian bf

Oh, nevermind, the title was giving me the wrong context. Well the vid definitely goes against the stereotype that all yellow-skins have white fever but just look at the interracial WMAF dating videos. It's disgusting.

Oh, nevermind, the title was giving me the wrong context. Well the vid definitely goes against the stereotype that all yellow-skins have white fever but just look at the interracial WMAF dating videos. It's disgusting.
It might have to do with the country and the culture in Canada being a little different, or they have different kinds of asians. Idk