Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for ricecels, Chinese ricemen heading for US

In another timeline, South America was colonized by East Asians.

Imagine ghettomaxxed thug ricemen shooting niggers to smithereens when they tresspass in their hood

all the trash is coming to west, a big orgy of races! heckin diversity :soy:

They're coming here just to be incels, bluepilled retards :society:

They're coming here just to be incels, bluepilled retards :society:
These tanned thugmaxxed ricemen are not the kind to laugh on small dick jokes, they're the kind who go ER and chop limbs and cook dogs alive

These tanned thugmaxxed ricemen are not the kind to laugh on small dick jokes, they're the kind who go ER and chop limbs and cook dogs alive
Hopefully (in minecraft).

Imagine ghettomaxxed thug ricemen shooting niggers to smithereens when they tresspass in their hood
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

"the master race shall colonize the west"

It's better to be poor in China than rich in America as a ricecel.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

nigga we are on incel forum
stop with your racial pride bullshit

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
I actually agree with you on the point that asians are more feminine than other races due to having less sexual dimorphism on average.

That being said, you should have expected me to insult you after you insulted my race. I'm not sure why you're pulling the victim card when you started this. It's like when a woman hits a man and then proceeds to get shocked when the man breaks her face open.

I actually agree with you on the point that asians are more feminine than other races due to having less sexual dimorphism on average.

That being said, you should have expected me to insult you after you insulted my race. I'm not sure why you're pulling the victim card when you started this. It's like when a woman hits a man and then proceeds to get shocked when the man breaks her face open.
what ? i insulted your race in this thread ? maybe in past but in past i was more racist person

what ? i insulted your race in this thread ? maybe in past but in past i was more racist person
Ab8c87e6 2520 45c4 9f81 d365fffb1bb59e6d9fc4463f7fb7eb31d0ede91ebf5f

RUFFLES ALL DRESSED POTATO CHIPS

INGREDIENTS: SPECIALLY SELECTED POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL, SEASONING (CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM ACETATE, DEXTROSE, YEAST, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, ACETIC ACID, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVOUR, MALIC ACID, PAPRIKA EXTRACTS, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, DEHYDRATED ONION, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE)