Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for Oraclecels

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
This was posted on January 1, 2010. Great read, I suggest you guys take your time reading it (if you haven't already). Fucker knew it was over before I even started noticing girl's asses were nice. Can we give this give the award for highest IQ?

Funny to see how terms like whiteknighting and oneitis where used even back then. makes ya think

Funny to see how terms like whiteknighting and oneitis where used even back then. makes ya think
We stand upon the shallow graves of fallen ancientcels. I can only hope we can honor their sacrifices.

Newton level IQ tbh

Those terms were being used by puacels back in the day. That one book and several pdf’s from that “guru” author had “oneitis”, “mog” and the likes.

Those terms were being used by puacels back in the day. That one book and several pdf’s from that “guru” author had “oneitis”, “mog” and the likes.
manosphere history experts me

Even mogging is over 10 years old? Goddamn.

Even mogging is over 10 years old? Goddamn.

Yeah but they would mainly used it as “amog” or “amogging”, not sure if they shortened it to mog though, I think they did later on, idk. I don’t think it was ever used as a suffix though. Amog meaning “alpha male of group”, but I’m sure everyone knows that

Book came out in ‘05 so it’s an old ass term

I remember reading this when it was first posted. I used to read like all of the futurist blogs back in the day. Also used to post on the (now defunct) kurzweil AI forums, even back when it was called "mind x".

The futurist community was pretty chill back in the day (mid 2000s to 2010 or so). You had a mix of libertarians, anarchists, liberals, conservatives, etc. who would get into spats with each other from time to time, but they all agreed that censorship was a bad thing and that sex bots and AI replacing sexual and/or romantic relationships was both inevitable and a good thing. Obviously society was a lot different back then, but back then the futurist community was much smaller and attracted people like us. I don't mean full on blackpilled, but guys who were at the very bottom of society, who were attracted to futurology because of it's promise of a better life for everyone in the future.

Now the futurist community (if you can really call it that anymore) is a lot bigger (/r/Futurology/ has almost 14 million subscribers now) and filled with soy boys who want more censorship and deplatforming and want to preemptively ban android waifus because they're "misogynist" and "objectify women". They talk about how they want AI to do censorship for them and generally seem to crave a hyper-authoritarian, Orwellian nightmare state.

We wanted a mix of Chobits and Ghost in the Shell...they want a mix of 1984 and Fahrenheit 451.

Last edited:
Yeah but they would mainly used it as “amog” or “amogging”, not sure if they shortened it to mog though, I think they did later on, idk. I don’t think it was ever used as a suffix though. Amog meaning “alpha male of group”, but I’m sure everyone knows that

For how long has it been over? Has it ever even started for us?

For how long has it been over? Has it ever even started for us?

Been over longer than we wanna imagine.

Reminds me of that blackcel Anthony Powell, who in 2009 ER’d his oneitis then sui’d. (Sort of a retrograde ER, if you Will). Before that he posted a bunch of vids on youtube (before yt became the viral juggernaut)

Dude was still pretty delusional, but then again, he didn’t have the incel community to guide him. Lol

Did this blogpost predict the future?

so when i say "mogs me" i mean "male of groups me" JFL

so when i say "mogs me" i mean "male of groups me" JFL

Lol yeah, in a technical sense. Basically saying he’s alpha maleing you.

The pua frauds would use the word as a way to penetrate groups in bars/clubs and you becoming the alpha of all of them LOL! Turns out it had very dangerous consequences. Many of the puacels who actually tried that irl ended up getting hospitalized or enduring serious injuries from fights. Just lol!

So it was like “ok dude let’s amog this group”, “let’s amog this guy”, “his amogging is failing”.., you get the idea. That’s where our version of “mog” came from.

People die but Ideas last forever.

It all links to the blackpill, which is timeless.