Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lifefuel for lolicels

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

Lmao wtf she looks like a vampire

we have strayed so far from god

we have strayed so far from god
implying we want to be close to god, if going to heaven means being lonely for all eternity, thats hell in my opinion

I used to own a Valve Index, we're close yet so fucking far.
If any of guys haven't tried VR, I highly recommend it.
However, it's short-comings and limitations became way too transparent after the "honeymoon phase".

I used to own a Valve Index, we're close yet so fucking far.
If any of guys haven't tried VR, I highly recommend it.
However, it's short-comings and limitations became way too transparent after the "honeymoon phase".
I have vr, very lifefuel. only wish i could feel the virtual world though, whether its a hug from a loli or a bullet to the brain, either work for me

I have vr, very lifefuel. only wish i could feel the virtual world though, whether its a hug from a loli or a bullet to the brain, either work for me
Yeah, I remember when I first tried VR, it was such a surreal and eye-opening experience.
As I said, we're close yet so fucking far.
VR would be an easy 10/10 for me if I could feel the virtual world; it would also be amazing if it didn't have the screen-door effect and if the lenses were not visible in the human fov.
I could stay in VR for days if that were the case.
However, VR really does give me hope for the future.

Yeah, I remember when I first tried VR, it was such a surreal and eye-opening experience.
As I said, we're close yet so fucking far.
VR would be an easy 10/10 for me if I could feel the virtual world; it would also be amazing if it didn't have the screen-door effect and if the lenses were not visible in the human fov.
I could stay in VR for days if that were the case.
However, VR really does give me hope for the future.
with my headset I can't see the lenses unless they are dirty. everything is as if it were real aside from the touch, maybe you just need a better headset

with my headset I can't see the lenses unless they are dirty. everything is as if it were real aside from the touch, maybe you just need a better headset
Wait. Do you own a Valve Index?

the graphis are kinda bad

oculus rift
Maybe it's because my eyes are too far apart, lol.
I remember constantly fucking fiddling with the interpupillary distance and never really getting the distance I wanted.
It's over.

I remember constantly fucking fiddling with the interpupillary distance and never really getting the distance I wanted.
It's over.
my distance just fits the minimum width, my eyes are almost to close together

It's over.
damn i wanna try vr, hope they make it more realistic in the coming years

God I wish I was born a few decades later when VR reaches near perfection.

Why was I expecting a penis to show up at the bottom? :feelsrope:

Imagine doing this type of stuff and on the other side is a RL loli that just wants to get pet without you going to jail
Heaven