Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifefuel for hikkikomoricels?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
Kek

Misaki shows her Gyatt and touches Satous shlong

From welcome to NHK anime

more like suifuel because that'll never happen to any sub5 hikikomori CHAD hikikomori only

more like suifuel because that'll never happen to any sub5 hikikomori CHAD hikikomori only

Is satou virgin in nhk​

According to the search results, Satou Tatsuhiro, the main character in the anime and manga series “Welcome to the NHK”, is initially depicted as a 22-year-old socially withdrawn, parasitic hikikimori who is still a virgin. This is mentioned in various scenes throughout the series, including a conversation with Misaki where she remarks that Satou is a virgin.
However, later in the series, it is revealed that Satou lost his virginity to Hitomi before she graduated, which is a significant plot point in his backstory and emotional state. This subverts the initial depiction of Satou as a virgin.
In summary, Satou’s virginity status is initially portrayed as “yes” in the early parts of the series, but later revealed to be “no” as a part of his backstory.

OvER
Hitomi KASHIWA

Is satou virgin in nhk​

According to the search results, Satou Tatsuhiro, the main character in the anime and manga series “Welcome to the NHK”, is initially depicted as a 22-year-old socially withdrawn, parasitic hikikimori who is still a virgin. This is mentioned in various scenes throughout the series, including a conversation with Misaki where she remarks that Satou is a virgin.
However, later in the series, it is revealed that Satou lost his virginity to Hitomi before she graduated, which is a significant plot point in his backstory and emotional state. This subverts the initial depiction of Satou as a virgin.
In summary, Satou’s virginity status is initially portrayed as “yes” in the early parts of the series, but later revealed to be “no” as a part of his backstory.

OvER
Hitomi KASHIWA
Satou have always been a faggot nigger and he annoyed me so much when he kept rejecting Misaki no matter how much of a mentalcel you are you must be a literal low-functioning autist not to realize that Misaki was in love with him, he would have banged her but instead chose to be a volcel.

Cope if you are a truecel no foid would look at you and seek you out like Misaki did Satou.

Satou have always been a faggot nigger and he annoyed me so much when he kept rejecting Misaki no matter how much of a mentalcel you are you must be a literal low-functioning autist not to realize that Misaki was in love with him, he would have banged her but instead chose to be a volcel.

Is satou virgin in nhk​

OvER
Hitomi KASHIWA
He still bagged Hitomi

He still bagged Hitomi
normies who watched the NHK and liked Satou were all fakecels , truecels hated him for being a volcel, and yes he banged that other foid , so he have always been a fakecel scum. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

normies who watched the NHK and liked Satou were all fakecels , truecels hated him for being a volcel, and yes he banged that other foid , so he have always been a fakecel scum. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Im watching it because hes a hikkikomori NEET, Not because of the girls he likes.

The first episodes i can relate to because im basically rotting in my apartment,
I know that no foid will come and save me, Im too ugly for that.

Its an anime dude, Chillout.

Im watching it because hes a hikkikomori NEET, Not because of the girls he likes.

The first episodes i can relate to because im basically rotting in my apartment,
I know that no foid will come and save me, Im too ugly for that.

Its an anime dude, Chillout.
i mean it was a good anime especially they nailed the part with the anxiety and being unable to go outside without panicking and imagining various things. Outside of him being a volcel he was relatable.

i mean it was a good anime especially they nailed the part with the anxiety and being unable to go outside without panicking and imagining various things. Outside of him being a volcel he was relatable.
Thanks for understanding, And he is annoyed with mikasa because she keeps calling him a hikkikomori and NEET, Dudes retarded for sure, I would have banged Mikasa and the other foid in a heartbeat if i was in his shoes, But im not, I will rot alone then die.

Thanks for understanding, And he is annoyed with mikasa because she keeps calling him a hikkikomori and NEET, Dudes retarded for sure, I would have banged Mikasa and the other foid in a heartbeat if i was in his shoes, But im not, I will rot alone then die.
i mean if he was a true virgin he would have banged her for sure. He thought that she was obnoxious because he was in love with that other foid with the conspiracy theories.

Satou treated Misaki like how CHADs treat regular toilets. :cryfeels:

i mean if he was a true virgin he would have banged her for sure. He thought that she was obnoxious because he was in love with that other foid with the conspiracy theories.

Satou treated Misaki like how CHADs treat regular toilets. :cryfeels:
Brutal, And shes real cute too :feelsrope:

NHK ni Youkoso! - Misaki Kuroko No Basket, Kuroko, Awesome Anime, I Love Anime, No Basket, Basket

When did hitomi and satou have sex​

According to the provided search results, Hitomi and Satou
had sex on the day of Hitomi’s graduation from high school.

Brutal, And shes real cute too :feelsrope:

NHK ni Youkoso! - Misaki Kuroko No Basket, Kuroko, Awesome Anime, I Love Anime, No Basket, Basket
All anime girls are cute and (sometimes) pure, because they are fictional.
Anime is probably the most self destructive cope you can have brocel. Even militarylarping is better.