Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for gooks

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
IMG 9150

IMG 9151

IMG 9152

Last edited:
incel factory

It's lifefuel for gooks if they can get their own race :feelsclown:

The exception proves the rule. One AF choosing to date AM doesn't repudiate widespread statistical AF rejection of AM, and the older we get, the more solidly that fact is carved into the stone of the past. "Gen-Z AF don't worship WM"? Give me a break. I'll believe it when I see it. Every year, the bar gets higher for AF to prove they aren't race traitors (not that they're reaching for it at all). The AF in OP's post could find a WM to crush her AM partner any day of the week. Soon, it will no longer be feasible for AF to even beg for forgiveness from AM; no display will be sufficiently credible. AMAF is a minority to WMAF anywhere there are WM available, no matter the quality.

Last edited:
6 words. look at both of their heights

The exception proves the rule.
Yeah the exception is also a chang/changlite.
One AF choosing to date AM doesn't repudiate widespread statistical AF rejection of AM, and the older we get, the more solidly that fact is carved into the stone of the past. Every year, the bar gets higher for AF to prove they aren't race traitors (not that they're reaching for it at all).
So each year more noodlewhores date WM? Brutal as shit if that's the case.

Not all Asian men are tall and attractive like the guy in the photo. Only a handful of asian males can ascend
It's a joke. I know asians don't look like that. It's ironic that you have to be like this guy to get a noodlewhore.

It's a joke. I know asians don't look like that. It's ironic that you have to be like this guy to get a noodlewhore.
Oh, i thought you were being serious, lol.
I see the irony, it's actually funny if you think about it